• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Roleplaying Game......

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
(Okay. What the heck just happened? I'm way more confused than I was when this all started. I still don't see any problem with anything, and I think we're just making things worse at this point.)

edit:
(SHE ISN'T TALKING TO ANY OF US! IGNORE HER UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO MEET US!)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(Look. What I just did to the story was that the 'intermisson' caused time in the RP to revert back to right after post 35. Can we continue the story now?)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Go back and read it. BabyGoku posted to herself. I posted to someone else. NOT TO YOU. GET OVER IT!!

Sorry Zelda64. That was to I-am-Link, not to you.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Can we just stop fighting, start playing, and get over ourselves? Cause if not, this thread is probably going to be deleted real soon. (Jeez, I"m only gone, like, 3 hours, and a fight breaks out.) :xd:
So I have a suggestion-Just restart the whole d**n thing. That way the peoples that are lost can join and it will be funiful again. :) PLZ? *Puppy eyes*
And just a suggestion, Zelda64, but it might've been a better idea to make a sign up thread, then, after some peeps join, close off the sign up thread and start an actual game. For the next time you do a roleplaying game. IF you do.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
1: Mikau, who's "she"? EDIT: Nevermind.
2: Zelda64, you need to post as if you had been the first one to post after #35, following the story from there.
3: Everyone else, just follow after Zelda64. Once she posts correctly, storyline-wise.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
1. 'She' is BabyGoku
2. There is absolutely no point in Zelda64 needing to be the one to reply. We can't have two posts existing at the same point in time, so it totally makes sense that conversations are going to be bleeding into each other. We can't finish one and then start another. And by the way, no one made you the ruler of this thread.
3. It doesn't *ing matter.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
2. There is absolutely no point in Zelda64 needing to be the one to reply. We can't have two posts existing at the same point in time, so it totally makes sense that conversations are going to be bleeding into each other. We can't finish one and then start another. And by the way, no one made you the leader of this thread.

That made NO SENSE whatsoever!!!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Just forget it. I'm going to forget it and pretend like this whole argument never happened. I agree with Cabbage. I think if we were to take post 35, follow it with Zelda64 post about asking you to come back to camp, and then continue from there, this whole thing could be resolved, and no one will be lost, and everything will be just fine.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
@i_am_link: I'm a boy.....................
We are restarting the whole thing! Back to the beginning!( Don't worry people who weren't here for the beginning! You're still here, but you are around the area of The Dark's Arena) I literally spun out of the blackhole and landed on his rear-end. Even for a Saiyan, it hurt alot. "OWWWW! That hurt!" I then sense a power level way higher than mine. Crap! I probalby attracted the source, whatever it is. I hope its blind or else I won't surivive. Unless.... My thoughts were cut off by Leo, the weakest of the Five Legendary Bakuras. He roared so loud that people 5 miles off could hear it. Luckly, us Saiyans are excellent earpluggers so I didn't end up being deaf.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
You so sure i_am_link?

About Zelda64

Gender Male Location I'm a Tepig living in the Lostlorn Forest. Favorite Websites N/A Interests Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and other stuff. Occupation N/A Zelda Wiki Account Url Not a Zelda Wiki member Wii Friend Codes N/A XBOX Live Gamertag ZombiePerson117 PSN ID N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom