• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art A Link to the Past Music

I need some opinions please!
I recorded a cover of Sanctuary dungeon/Hyrule castle/Dark Mountain with some friends, and we were thinking of doing another cover (still from Link to the Past). It would be awesomely cool if you guys weighed in on what themes YOU would like to hear.
Anyways, here's the link to the cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9esUiFcF8
Hope you enjoy, and again, please help me choose the next one!

I need some opinions please!
I recorded a cover of Sanctuary dungeon/Hyrule castle/Dark Mountain with some friends, and we were thinking of doing another cover (still from Link to the Past). It would be awesomely cool if you guys weighed in on what themes YOU would like to hear.
Anyways, here's the link to the cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9esUiFcF8
Hope you enjoy, and again, please help me choose the next one!

Why do you need someone else to tell you what to play next? :)

What do you want to play next?

Honestly, that would be a bit of a tough one. I've thought of it, but there's too many tempo changes between many of them, making it hard to transition from one to another without sounding too iffy. That's why the sanctuary dungeon, hyrule castle and dark mountain worked well together; it was relatively simple to transition from one to the next.

Honestly, that would be a bit of a tough one. I've thought of it, but there's too many tempo changes between many of them, making it hard to transition from one to another without sounding too iffy.

.....Well, thinking about trying to do that, I'd agree. You might have to experiment with different things to see what you could come up with, to know what works for sure. I would imagine something that would probably sound less of a cover, and more like an original, with many different themes being incorporated in (Sort of like "Pop Culture" which samples 39 tracks in total).

Yeah, the goal is to make it sound like an original, but recognizable, like in the video. But let's say I tone it down to just a couple themes, which ones would you suggest? (outside the three already done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom