• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack

Fig

The Altruist
I really love the OST of ALBW. Although it isn't as orchestrated as Skyward Sword's, the OST is really memorable! Each theme was filled with such personality that the situation or area that the music would be playing would make the game provide a better feel of each of the dungeons, overworld, and story in general! What's also really nice is if you the Milk Bar in Kakariko Village, for only 10 rupees, the Guitar Man and Flute Boy would play a random acoustic cover of each of the songs in the OST. That was a real nice touch! ^^

n64

This isn't my favorite soundtrack in the series, but it is still great, because all songs from TLOZ is awesome!

Figmentos said:
I thank you from the bottom of my heart very much. I've been meaning to download the ABLW soundtrack for the longest time already. Thanks again! ^^

I need to fix a few things I noticed when I was going through some things the other day. Some of the tracks are a little glitchy. When I find the time, I'll release a v1.1 or something, I guess. Hepl remind me. xD

Since it was requested, I'm working on organizing an unofficial soundtrack. Just hold your horses.

EDIT
download .zip here

Let me know if there are any bugs I need to resolve. Thanks.

Two questions,

1. is the download link for the 1.1 version?
and
2. was this done through line in recording, or did you actually extract audio files from the game and convert them

great job btw

There's a site called ffshrine that has a lossless game audio board. They've had a gamerip of the complete ALBW soundtrack up for a few months now. You have to register on the forums to see download links, but you don't have to post.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There's a site called ffshrine that has a lossless game audio board. They've had a gamerip of the complete ALBW soundtrack up for a few months now. You have to register on the forums to see download links, but you don't have to post.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

That "gamerip" still has sound effects, though, doesn't it? As far as I can tell, Helsionium recorded the tracks directly from the game, and therefore couldn't help but to mix the sound effects in with the audio (in some of the tracks).

Regardless, I could try posting the download links here, but I'm not sure if that would be in violation with ffshrine's policies, since the links are supposed to remain there, anyhow...

That "gamerip" still has sound effects, though, doesn't it? As far as I can tell, Helsionium recorded the tracks directly from the game, and therefore couldn't help but to mix the sound effects in with the audio (in some of the tracks).

Regardless, I could try posting the download links here, but I'm not sure if that would be in violation with ffshrine's policies, since the links are supposed to remain there, anyhow...
Yeah, definitely don't post it here, that would just be wrong and offensive to the original uploader and the community itself.

There's only a couple footstep sound effects on one or two tracks (out of 70+) in the first second or so of some of them because some of them only play when you first enter an area. Other than that there's no sound effects over the tracks at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom