• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VEM 1: Police Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral's Experimental (But Mostly Mental) Mafia 1:
Police Mafia

Basic Rules
- Do not reveal your roles outside of the thread. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote; Please post these in BOLD
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled. Same goes for deleting posts.
- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.
- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.
- Do not talk about this game outside of the designated area(s), aka the game thread and/or Quicktopics that I have provided.
- If you refer to me, please bold my name. Makes it easier to see.
- You may not copy/past, or post any PMs I send you (including the role PM) word for word. They MUST be paraphrased/stated in your own words.

---

Game Specific Rules
- This game will start with a non-lethal Night 0. All players with a non-lethal Night Action may send me a PM.
- Each Day period will have a 5 IRL day deadline.
- Someone MUST be lynched, everyday. At deadline, the person with the most votes (over half the lynch majority) will be lynched. In case of a tie, players may ask for a revote. At this point, only the tied players can be voted for (they cannot vote). Each player will only have one vote, and no unvotes. No discussion will be allowed. If a revote is not asked for by the players (at least half the majority, rounded up) then I will use random.org
- You MAY NOT vote no-lynch.

---

Sample PMs
Town:
Welcome to Viral’s Experimental (but Mostly Mental) Mafia 1: Police Mafia, ___. You are the Town Cop.

[A] Investigate – Once during each night, you may PM me the name of one player. Their alignment will be revealed to you in a PM from me (INNOCENT or GUILTY).
[V] Vote – You may vote during the day

Win-Con: You win when the mafia is dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia:
Welcome to Viral’s Experimental (but Mostly Mental) Mafia 1: Police Mafia, ___. You are the Mafia Goon. You are the only Mafia member.

[A] Faction Kill – Each night you MUST PM me the name of one player. That player will be killed.
[V] Vote – You may vote during the day

You win when the town is dead, or when their numbers equal yours, or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Set-Up
This game contains 7 players. 6 of you are cops. 1 of you is a Mafia goon.
The cop roles that are in this game are:
Sane Cop: When you investigate a player, you receive the correct result (Innocent for Town, Guilty for Mafia)
Insane Cop: When you investigate a player, you will receive the opposite result (Guilty for Town, Innocent for Mafia)
Paranoid Cop: When you investigate a player, you will receive ONLY Guilty results (Guilty for Town, Guilty for Mafia)
Naive Cop: When you investigate a player, you will receive ONLY Innocent results (Innocent for Town, Innocent for Mafia)

Town Cops are not told which sanity they have. Sanity will NOT be revealed upon death. It's up to you guys to figure that out, and to figure out how many of each sanity is in game.

Replacements:
Mido
PK Flash
Dracomajora
Atticus

---

The Living: 7
1. Musicfan
2. Thareous
3. Hylian_Monolith
4. Kybryrian
5. LittleGumball
6. Darknut_Hunter
7. ALIT

Night 0 Begins
Night 0 will last 48 hours maximum from the time of this post.

*Cops may, and are recommended to, send in PM investigations. This night is for you.*

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Christ, does no one read anymore? >_>

BTW, excuse the lack of flavour in my posts. It'll be just bare bones.

The Living: 7
1. Musicfan
2. Thareous
3. Hylian_Monolith
4. Kybryrian
5. LittleGumball
6. Darknut_Hunter
7. ALIT

Day 1 Begins
Day 1 ends Monday 6pm EST (-5 GMT)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Kybyrian

Honestly I have no idea how to approach this day. I don't know if I quite trust my investigation results from Night 1, as I have no idea what sanity my role could be. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here though and,

Vote: Darknut Hunter

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm not sure about my sanity. Hmm. This is going to be a very tough game. I don't really trust my investigations...

Double post: I just realized I basically said the same thing as Kybyrian. XD Didn't even mean to.

Hm, there's an easy way to go about this and a hard way to go about this, as well as an in-between tactic. Really, nothing is reliable due to the very nature of this game... For now I won't vote yet, I'm waiting to see what others have to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom