• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 4 Chan Rumours. Does Zelda Have Romantic Feelings for Link?: Answer Right Here

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It appears the comment posted, is rather out of date. These videos seem like substantial enough evidence to suggest romance between Link and Zelda in this game. We shall have to let the jury decide the verdict, if the prosecutors can't come up with more evidence.

I think their little romantic flight in the clouds from the second video will be the one where Ghirahim's tornado sucks her up.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It had a word with me in a previous post. We have all the evidence suggesting there is romance, so far anyway. I decided to watch it again anyway.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Well I do't care what ign says, I have hated them ever since they badmouthed final fantasy in their final fantasy rant video on youtube. It is quite obvious zelda does have interest in link from how she acts in every cutscene in skyloft.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I do't care what ign says, I have hated them ever since they badmouthed final fantasy in their final fantasy rant video on youtube. It is quite obvious zelda does have interest in link from how she acts in every cutscene in skyloft.

They said Skyward sword is the best Zelda, how can you still hate them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom