• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2 Truths and 1 Lie

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
This is the lie.
INCORRECT! The lie was actually that BotW was meh at best. I love BotW, it's so immersive. Princess Ruto is one of my favorite characters despite how much of a brat she is. I actually hate how difficult Malon's hair is to draw, so I always have said she needs better hair. Honestly. I thought you wouldn't fall for the disclaimer!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
INCORRECT! The lie was actually that BotW was meh at best. I love BotW, it's so immersive. Princess Ruto is one of my favorite characters despite how much of a brat she is. I actually hate how difficult Malon's hair is to draw, so I always have said she needs better hair. Honestly. I thought you wouldn't fall for the disclaimer!
Well, in my defense, considering your love for the character, I just assumed...

Malon

Lol my love for the character is actually why I dislike her hair. I WANNA DRAW FANARTTTTTTT!!!!!

Malon

Well, let's see if I can go a bit more subtle here.

I hate country music, I own more than 10 guitars, and I learned to read at 3 years old.
I believe the reading one, I self taught myself to read really young, the ten guitars seems excessive, but I own a collection of fourty bows, so is it the country music?

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I believe the reading one, I self taught myself to read really young, the ten guitars seems excessive, but I own a collection of fourty violin bows, so is it the country music?
Correct.

I actually like all music. My Spotify liked playlist is very confusing, because it can go from brutal tech death to classical to bluegrass in the blink of an eye.

My oldest sister taught me to read at 3 years old. She always has been super protective of me.

And I have 13 guitars. One acoustic, one 12 string acoustic, 11 electric guitars (9 of them are what I would consider playable, and the others are projects).

Currently saving up for another one, essentially my dream guitar from Kiesel Guitars, a Kiesel K Series Headless guitar. It costs around $3999, but will be a completely custom instrument.

If you add in my 5 string bass and count that as a guitar, that brings my total up to 14 guitars, currently saving for another one.

Malon

Ok: I sometimes sell my art, I am the queen of introverts, I have three younger siblings.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Ok: I sometimes sell my art, I am the queen of introverts, I have three younger siblings.
Three younger siblings I think I remember you mentioning offhandedly.

Hmmm, ADHD can present differently than one would think.... so I'm not sure.

I don't think I recall you selling some art, but you could have sold some. *shrugs*

Malon

Three younger siblings I think I remember you mentioning offhandedly.

Hmmm, ADHD can present differently than one would think.... so I'm not sure.

I don't think I recall you selling some art, but you could have sold some. *shrugs*
My lie is three younger siblings. I only have two. My nine year old brother and three year old sister.

Malon

Eh hem: I play viola, I have 6 different mental disorders, I read psychology books for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom