• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where the Sky Shines Gold...

Anemos

Master of Chaos
[FONT=&quot]Chapter 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alone and defenseless. It’s among the worst feelings that anyone can feel. But not for the man in white. No, he was different. He wasn’t like anyone else, and Link knew it, as he pointed his sword at the man’s heart.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now that he came to think of it, he wondered if this freak of nature had a heart at all. He wasn’t even sure if it was a man at all. The creature’s eyes were different from anything he had ever seen. They would move to whatever seemed to interest him at the time, darting from object to object, analyzing, contemplating, critiquing. It gave the effect that they were spinning. It was not scared, exactly. It was strangely calm. The creature’s robes emit a silvery glow. It raised its hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link’s first instinct was to lunge forward. To kill what may be a threat to him. But a voice was in his head. It spoke to him, mockingly.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You wish to kill me, then? Do it. Go on now. Be like them.” It said to him. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
It was not human. It was deep, like the croaking of a frog. Nonetheless, it had a curiously masterful tone. The words were well placed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link sheathed his sword. He was offended. He knew what it meant by “them”. Ganondorf, who was his enemy, whom had killed the king and many of his followers without effort, and whose reign over Hyrule seemed unending. Ganondorf was the one he had set out to kill, and punish for his deeds. Anemos looked at him inquisitively.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“What are you doing, wearing that ridiculous hat? It looks like a sock.” He asked him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link was not amused. He reached back for his father’s sword again. However, this time, Anemos reached out his hand and grabbed the sword. He held it in one hand, with the masterful grip of Swiftblade himself, yet the clumsiness of a small child.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Wooden sword, eh? HA! Did the Old Man pull the whole ‘It’s dangerous to go alone’ thing on you? I should have known. And you thought you could beat Ganon with this thing? No. This sword would never be able to touch Ganon. You are as foolish as the last one.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link had a feeling that this thing knew more than it should about the first five hours of his journey. But he didn’t get a chance to voice it. He couldn’t speak anyway, so it didn’t really matter. Anemos had thrown the sword into the air, and thrust his hand forward at Link’s forehead.
[/FONT]

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It was very well written. You used good details. The only thing that I would suggest is that you lengthen your chapters a bit. There are some people that like reading things that are a little longer. I'm one of those people. That doesn't make this bad, because it's good. You have a good start here! Keep it up! ;) I'd like to see more from this!

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 2

It was very well written. You used good details. The only thing that I would suggest is that you lengthen your chapters a bit. There are some people that like reading things that are a little longer. I'm one of those people. That doesn't make this bad, because it's good. You have a good start here! Keep it up! ;) I'd like to see more from this!

Thanks. I appreciate your critique.

Chapter 2

[FONT=&quot]Blackness. Link could not see a thing. Yet, he knew that there was something. Suddenly, a bright flash. He was blinded. Three golden triangles, stacked one on top of the other in a pyramid, were floating in front of him, emitting a golden glow. Anemos’s voice boomed out of the darkness.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“BEHOLD! You stare upon what Ganondorf himself wants: the Triforce. It will grant the wishes of anyone who touches it, but only if the heart is balanced. Ganon...was not balanced, not in his lust nor his mental stability.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And before his eyes, Link saw the man, or monster would be a more accurate term, that he hated with all his heart. He unsheathed his sword and charged, but Ganondorf merely waved his hand, and Link was thrown to the ground. Ganondorf touched the Triforce, and it glowed brighter than ever. But it was not the golden glow from before. It was starting to grow red. Then, all together, the Triforce vanished. All that was left was a mark, resembling the very relic that had just disappeared on Ganondorf’s right hand. Once again, the booming voice could be heard.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ganondorf had loved power above all else. Thus, he received power from the Goddesses. He used that power to spread panic throughout the kingdom. The others with the mark of the Triforce set out to defeat Ganondorf. They were no match for his power.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link suddenly felt a type of fear he had never felt before. A horror that filled him like water in a cup, expanding and stretching him. He would not back down, though. He could not leave without this monster’s defeat. He lost control. His body started to move without his volition. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A flash, and Ganondorf was no longer anywhere near human. A monster the likes of which he had never seen before. At least 12 feet tall, a boar with swords the size of a Goron, charged him. He lunged forward at Ganondorf, who did not seem to show any effort toward fighting back. He gave a lazy swing of his sword, and Link was down. The agony of the pain was not possible. It distorted his very thoughts. Everything was pain, and pain was everything. He was begging for it to end, and did not notice when Ganondorf thrust his swords into him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The blackness faded. Link lay on the ground, cowering in fear and pain. He looked up at Anemos, not knowing what to say or think. Link had never quite been an incredibly intelligent man. He was resourceful, but he preferred action to actually thinking. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Pathetic! And you’re supposed to be the Hero?” Anemos said to the cowering figure in front of him. “Ganon cannot be defeated with such weak-minded impulse. And I thought your father was bad at this…”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link was confused. His father? Ganon? What was this? Once again, Link’s thoughts were heard.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “Ah, you wouldn’t know, would you?” Anemos said, considering. “Long before your time, Ganondorf Dragmire was a leader of a band of thieves that wished to take over the Sacred Realm. But he was not known by that name. He was known by his alias: Mandrag Ganon, King of Enchanted Thieves. Your father was one of the bearers of the Triforce of Courage. He led the fight against Ganon, but was struck down. Having defeated your father, the Triforce of Courage was Ganon’s. But he did not want it. He did not need it until he was able to make the Triforce whole again. He broke it into 8 pieces, waiting for the day he needed it.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Link nodded. He made an attempt to stand up when, suddenly, a rock smashed apart on the ground next to him. He rolled out of the way, and Anemos looked at the octoroks. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “Get up and fight them, Link. Let me see what you can do.” Anemos said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Link picked his sword up off the ground and raised it above his head. He ran, headlong, into the horde of monsters.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “HYAAAAAAAH!” He yelled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] CLUNK! He was hit in the chest with a hunk of rock. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CLUNK! He was hit on his right leg. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CLUNK! ...I won’t discuss that one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CLUNK! The octoroks scored a headshot.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos, laughing hysterically, waved his hand, and all but one of the octoroks left. Then, he snapped his fingers. A shield fell on top of Link’s crumpled body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You cannot afford to be reckless. Use your shield!” Anemos said to him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link held the shield slackly, but he would not use it. Not after what happened the day his father died. He was bombarded with flying rocks, holding on to the very last moment, but he could not use the shield after what happened last time he saw his father. Finally, he fell into an all-consuming blackness.[/FONT]

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
:clap: :clap: Good job! Keep it up! Good use of details. I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to see the next chapter! ;)

I like it. Still very mysterious. Anemos reminds me of Skull Kid for some reason. I loled at "CLUNK! ...I won't discuss that one"

Anemos

Master of Chaos
[FONT=&quot]Warning: Short Chapter...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chapter 3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, the pain left Link. He was flying on the very breath of the wind, and the wind would not stop for anything. He soared over the clouds, light as a feather, speeding across the sky. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He lost control. He remembered Ganondorf, whom he hated, and his father, who he would avenge. He was no longer flying. He was falling toward his destiny. Falling toward his purpose.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was being dragged across the rocky ground, not knowing what was going on. He looked into the face of his captor, but turned away hurriedly. It had the face of a pig, smiling maliciously. It was not as evil as the thing Anemos had shown him to be “Ganon”, but it was enough to make him want to run. He was about to reach for his sword, when the thing carrying him snorted, and started talking to another one next to him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well, it’s our lucky day. We have a sword, shield, and a feast. Too bad that guy in white disappeared. He would have made a great appetizer.” The moblin snorted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I don’t know. He looked a little dangerous.” The other one snorted sarcastically back to him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was a rustle in the bushes. They stopped to listen. They stood there, and Link knew that this would be his only chance at escape. He pulled himself from the moblin’s grip, and ran as fast as he could. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was running faster than he thought he could ever run, listening to the stampede behind him. It was then that he realized the problem: he didn’t have a sword or shield. How would he defend himself? Moreover, how could he forgive the loss of his father’s sword?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Turning on his heels, he charged toward the moblins. He managed to grab his sword and shield from the bag they were kept in before tripping over a rock. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was an earth-shattering blast next to him, and he saw the large, spear-like weapon that the moblins used. He had a crazy idea, and was not sure if it would work. All the same, he decided it was time to take action. He grabbed on to the moblin’s weapon, and went flying into the air. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He held on as long as he could. He began to get dizzy after about 5 seconds of being thrown about by the moblin. He could barely hold on as the monster prepared to smash the ground again, and he knew that he would not survive another blow. As the moblin threw its full force into its weapon, he recognized his only option. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He let go, and he was launched into the sky. [/FONT]

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 4

[FONT=&quot]Zelda sat in her room, looking in the mirror. She was thinking about the latest attacks, and how to keep her kingdom in order.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Stop thinking of order. It makes me feel uncomfortable…” said the masterful voice, seeming to come from the walls themselves.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

“What am I supposed to think of, Anemos?” Zelda replied to the room. “If you wish me to send Hyrule into chaos, your words are wasted. I have people to take care of.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]A twisted, swirling face looked at Zelda from the mirror. It gave a small laugh.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Well excuuuuuse me, Princess.” The voice from the walls said. “You appointed me your personal advisor, and you forget that chaos makes me stronger. If Hyrule were thrown into chaos, I would be able to defeat…”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“No,” Zelda interrupted him. “That is Link’s job. You are to teach him how, because that is your job. Hyrule will be run in an orderly fashion, Anemos, not your way.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos, slightly irritated, gave a small bow from the mirror.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“As you wish…Princess.” He said. “But be warned: if my demands are not met, a disaster beyond your imagination may occur. Ganon knows where they are. ”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He was about to leave, knowing that he had argued his point.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Don’t let him die this time, okay? I’d prefer it.” Zelda said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
But Anemos was already gone. He walked down the secret passage in the mirror that he had created for himself long ago. He came to the small room. It served as a high security cell, though there were no bars. The door was not visible.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“What do you intend to do with me?! You cannot keep me here forever!” yelled a voice from the room.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos turned, still irritated from his talk with Zelda.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Quite the contrary, my good friend, but I can keep you here as long as I deem necessary. As long as you pose a threat to the kingdom, you and all your little friends will stay where you are.” Anemos said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“GWAHAHAHAHAHA!” yelled the voice. “You will never stop us!”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Is that what you say when you are in a room with no doors?” Anemos said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
It was then that Anemos noticed why they were all jubilantly yelling at him. He ran as fast as he could back to the mirror, but the Princess was gone. He was too late. There was no time. He had to find the Princess.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The whole castle started to shake, and the room burst out with laughter. He knew it. If the Princess had listened to him, perhaps he could have saved them, but he couldn’t now. He heard the laughter of their leader down below, with screams of terror from the guards. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He took the secret passage to the first floor, and came out threw a door that blended in with the rest of the wall. He immediately saw the damage Ganondorf had done. Blood was splattered everywhere, the guards slain and smashed against walls.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He worried for the safety of the Princess, and decided that saving her was his first task. He would then worry about stopping Ganondorf. He ran to where he knew Zelda was: the 3rd floor balcony, where she would look out over the kingdom before going to sleep. He hoped that she would wake up.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
But to his horror, when he got to the balcony, Ganondorf held Zelda up in the air by the neck.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Do not worry, my dear, I do not wish to have to kill you. I only wish to have that which binds us. Give it to me, and I may spare your life.” Ganondorf said to Zelda, before his expression suddenly changed. “Wait…it appears that one more guard has come to save you. Bravery is not yet dead, I see.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He thrust out his hand, and Anemos was blasted away, toward the opposite wall, where he vanished.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Now, where was I?” Ganondorf asked himself. “Ah, yes. Give me the Triforce of Wisdom. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf, about to finish off Zelda, was suddenly thrown away from Zelda, who crumpled on the floor, unconscious. Ganondorf roared with anger, reaching out his hand for Zelda.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos stepped out of nowhere. He was just as furious as Ganondorf, and knew what danger the princess was in. He decided that there was only one safe option.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf looked at Anemos, and knew what he was about to do. Anemos pulled back with his hands, as if he were trying to pull the air away from Ganondorf. Then, he thrust forward, and Ganondorf was thrown from the castle with the explosive force of a bomb.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
As balcony started to collapse, Anemos pointed at the Princess, who disappeared. Ganondorf flew right back to the crumbling balcony, fire in his eyes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“YOU DEFY ME, PITIFUL CREATURE?! YOU WILL KNOW MY WRATH!” Ganondorf shouted at him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos and Ganondorf flew at each other ravenously, like wolves fighting over food. Ganondorf’s power was barely matched by Anemos’s, and there seemed to be no end in sight. Anemos was parrying Ganondorf’s many attacks. It soon became clear that the fight would continue for a very long time if one of them didn’t change tactics.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
They came to the same conclusion at the same time. They both drew their blades, which were the same in every way possible. Ganondorf had stolen his sword from the 6 Sages, and Anemos had requested that the Sages forge him a sword to match that same blade.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos was not, however, and excellent sword fighter. They still fought with the same vigor, but Anemos was barely able to keep up. Their blades smashed together, each as powerful, but the battle would have to be won by skill, which Anemos did not have when it came to sword fighting.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf finally managed to knock Anemos’s sword from his hand. He kicked Anemos in the face, and Anemos fell on the ground, defeated.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link had been soaring in the sky for a long time before he saw his destination: Hyrule Castle. He was descending now, and it looked like he would end up hitting the 3rd floor balcony. It was strange, though, as he looked at the balcony. Was it just the fact that he was going too fast to see it properly, or was the balcony falling apart? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
As he got closer, he knew he wasn’t mistaken. The balcony was collapsing, and he could see Ganondorf, with his sword to Anemos’s neck. He had to save Anemos.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He pulled out his sword, and threw it at Ganondorf. [/FONT]

Chapter 5
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf suddenly felt a pain in his right side. Turning, he saw a sword sticking out of him.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “More of your tricks, Anemos? I’m not surprised. You are foolish to trust your friends.” Ganondorf said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Link collided with Ganondorf, and Ganondorf was knocked down. Link pulled the sword out of Ganondorf.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Anemos remembered what Zelda had said to him about Link defeating Ganon, and how she would prefer if he didn’t die. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Link and Anemos vanished, leaving Ganondorf on a completely demolished balcony.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Ganondorf roared with rage as the ground at his feet started to give way. He walked into the hallway leading away from the balcony as it fell. He finally reached the staircase leading to Zelda’s room, and started to climb the stairs three steps at a time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] When he reached the top, he ripped the door away from its hinges and entered the room. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The mirror stood there, acting as a mirror should. Ganondorf knew what was behind it, and put the full force of his fist into it. Behind it was plain stone wall, like the rest of the room.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“You won’t find anything here, Ganon!” said the voice from the walls. “Your efforts are wasted. They are hidden better than that.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf knew Anemos was lying. He pulled his fist back again, and punched the stone wall. It collapsed, revealing a passageway. He walked down the passageway, calmly, until he heard the voices from the room with no door.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Free us, Lord Ganon!” they all shouted.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ganondorf held out his hand, and blasted the wall apart. A black aura seemed to creep from the room.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Link lay in the woods, waiting for Anemos. He had said that he would return, as soon as he finished something at the castle. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Next moment, Anemos was there, looking down at him with an expression of deepest horror.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“He looks like he’s seen a ghost.” Link thought to himself, forgetting that Anemos could hear.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“I’ve seen more than just one ghost.” Anemos said gravely to him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He paced in a straight line, back and forth, pondering what to do.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Ganon has just unleashed the ten most powerful villains in the history of Hyrule.” Anemos said, as calmly as he could.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos felt that he would throw up any second. It was awful. Even though he felt his power grow with every second from the chaos Ganon had just decided to let loose, he knew that taking on Ganon now was impossible. Anemos needed to explain to Link what had happened, though.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“There are legends of an ‘evil jar’ that Ganon used to contain his minions in.” Anemos explained. “But they are not true. The Advisory Council of Hyrule, which I am the assistant chairman of, believed that such a jar would be useful to protect Hyrule. Long ago, powerful villains would never truly die. They’d just come back. They had me construct a jar with a powerful enchantment: when a powerful villain died, it would go in that jar. That way, they would never wreak havoc on Hyrule again. Ten such villains went into that jar, locked in a room without a door. Ganon knew that, by freeing them, he would gain their loyalty. He now has power beyond the realm of imagination.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link, who didn’t care how evil they were, had only one thought: “Is it possible to defeat
them?”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos heard, and did not say anything for a long time. He merely shook his head.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“It is possible.” He said finally. “Barely possible, and it is not feasible to try. Ganon is possibly among the worst plan makers in history. Sure, he has had his moments, but his overall plan usually has at least one fatal flaw. He probably separated them to go collect the pieces of the Triforce of Courage and find Zelda.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link felt that he understood what was being said. If all those villains were together, they would be unstoppable. If they were apart, he could pick them off, one by one.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“It’s not that simple.” Anemos explained. “There is a weapon we need first. A weapon that I had hoped that we could leave dormant for the rest of eternity, resting forever. But the time for following my intentions is over now. I have brought you to its resting place.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos started to walk down a small trail, his eyes closed, feeling the power of the weapon they needed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Come on, Link. We’ve past the point of no return. The true test begins here.” Anemos said to him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
They walked for a long time through the forest. Link was not sure how long the trail was, but knew that Anemos would not lead him along the wrong path. They eventually reached a meadow.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
There was a peculiar laughter echoing from the trees. Anemos held out a hand, indicating for Link to stop.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Be gone, menaces!” said the giggling voice.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Why say such things, old friend?” Anemos replied.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The laughing stopped.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Is it…really you, good friend? Why did you come here?! You must hide! Quickly!” said the voice, now quite serious.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos stood still, and held tightly to Link’s arm. Suddenly, a huge hole opened up beneath them. They fell into the pit.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
They heard voices above them. Anemos ordered that Link be silent, and listened.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Why are you so resistant, my puppet? You are mine, once again. Obey me, pitiful servant!” a new voice said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“You…won’t…win…this time!” said the voice that was giggling earlier.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
It seemed to take every ounce of Anemos’s power not to ascend to help his friend. Link thought he saw a tear run down Anemos’s cheek as they sat there, but it was too dark to see.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
They heard the tortured screams of the giggling voice, and Anemos sat at the bottom of the pit, fighting back tears. He could not stay there. He had to save his friend.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos finally gave in to his feelings. He shot out of the pit, up into the air. Anemos’s fears were confirmed as he saw the purple mask once again try to possess the Skull Kid.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos pointed at the mask, the fury in his eyes evident. The mask stopped its attempts to attack Skull Kid. It looked right at Anemos.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Ah…I thought you’d come. Lord Ganon said you would.” Majora said to him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
At that point, the Majora started to transform into its “Majora’s Wrath” form. Anemos knew that he needed to stop it, for the sake of everyone. Magic shot from his fingertips and hit the Majora, who vanished in a flash of light.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A couple of minutes later, and Link was out of the pit.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“I thought you said that, without the jar, the villains would just regenerate…” Link thought.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Thus is why I made a back up.” Anemos replied.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He pulled out a golden bottle. It was full of some kind of dark smoke.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“He’s trapped in here. He won’t escape this time.” Anemos said. “Now, let me introduce you to Skull Kid, an old friend of mine who I assigned the job of guarding the weapon.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos turned to Skull Kid.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Perhaps you can take us to it now? We are, as you can see, in need of its assistance.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Skull Kid nodded.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He led them along a small, twisting path. Eventually, they came to a clearing.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“I can go no further. I am forbidden.” Skull Kid said suddenly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos and Link stepped forward carefully. They moved slowly toward the edge of the clearing, where a pedestal stood. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link immediately recognized it as the Pedestal of Time, where the Master Sword sat. He remembered his father speaking about it when he was younger.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
There was just one problem: the sword was gone.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Your fan fic's among the best I've read here at ZD. A lot of them just don't grab my attention, and although your chapters are fairly short, they are descriptive and more professional than most other authors here at ZD. Keep up the good work, Anemos!

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Your fan fic's among the best I've read here at ZD. A lot of them just don't grab my attention, and although your chapters are fairly short, they are descriptive and more professional than most other authors here at ZD. Keep up the good work, Anemos!
Thank you for your support. I appreciate that you took the time to read my work.

As for being professional, that is debatable. I actually add a very personal touch to the story. Anemos, as he is depicted in the story, represents my many thoughts and ideas. I'll often tie in mimicry and quotations from things I've been focusing on recently. A good example is the Phantom of the Opera. I listen to it a lot, and I bring it in sometimes. I've also been playing "Force Unleashed" a bit. In the battle between Anemos and Ganondorf in Chapter 4, I made a lot of the "magic" mimic some of the abilities from "Force Unleashed". It's like dreaming, where you take what your brain processed during the day to make a whole world. Except, I'm writing it down.

Well, without further ado, I present...

Chapter 6

[FONT=&quot]Anemos knew that there was a very big problem at that moment. The worst part was that he had broken the ancient laws he had sworn to obey. Link would not have the sword, and he wouldn’t have his powers for the next twenty four hours. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The laws of the Advisory Council of Hyrule stated that “no council member may use an extreme method of offense besides a Hero designated by a royal family member unless the method is necessary to save one’s self from serious permanent injury”. This meant that, unless you were protecting a royal family member or you were about to die, you could not attack with any powerful form of magic. The method Anemos used to defeat the Majora was not called for in these circumstances. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As for the sword, it would not be hard for him to find it. Very few people, if anybody, would be able to so much as touch that sword, not to mention take it from the pedestal. He already had a theory as to who took it, but he did not voice it as he looked at Link. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We don’t have much time. Skull Kid sees everyone who goes through here, and probably tried to kill whoever tried to get through here while being visible.” Anemos said. “The act here was not one of evil. That much is certain. We are looking for the Shiekah.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link looked surprised. He had heard of the Shiekah. They were a group of ninjas that served the Royal Family in ancient times. It was said that they had died out.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos knew they didn’t have much time. The Shiekah were not easy to find, and they needed the sword by midnight. If the sword was not in the possession of the Hero by that time…[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link looked at Anemos, worried by the sudden silence. Anemos made a gesture, ordering him to be quiet. Anemos was listening, hard. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was immediately apparent why Anemos had told Link to be quiet. There was a rumbling, a kind of…movement. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“GET DOWN!” Anemos yelled, and Link did so, not knowing why.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Again, Anemos’s actions were easily justifiable. Countless arrows suddenly shot through the air, and they would both be hit had they not ducked. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’ll hold them off! Get as far away as possible!” Anemos yelled to Link. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos’s plans were cut short, however, by the appearance of hundreds of knights, aiming their bows directly at Link and Anemos. There was no place to go, and they were trapped. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos pointed to Link, and he was gone. He turned toward a highly decorated looking knight, who was walking toward him, alone. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hiding criminals is against the law, especially when the criminal is wanted for questioning, concerning the disappearance of the Princess.” The knight said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos looked the man in the eyes, and the man withdrew at the sight of the spinning eyes. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I can see into your mind, your soul, and your dreams. You feel alone and powerless, despite all the power that is given to you…” Anemos said, pausing slightly before he continued. “…Captain.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain was caught off guard. He had a feeling that this man was dangerous, but he never thought he was some kind of freak. He raised his sword to the man’s neck.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You shouldn’t have done that.” Anemos said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man was suddenly thrown into the air, flying backward until he finally collided with a tree.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos was smiling now. He didn’t usually smile, but this was quite the special occasion. In all Ganon’s great ideas, he forgot that Anemos could draw power from chaos. Thus, the more fear and destruction Ganon caused, the more powerful Anemos would become. He suddenly spoke in a ringing, all encompassing voice, addressing all the knights that had surrounded him. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Why so silent, good messieurs?” Anemos said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, Anemos seemed to explode. The knights were all tossed haphazardly into the wind, hurtling away from Anemos. The Captain alone remained, held against the tree by Anemos’s magic. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?” Anemos asked mockingly. “I can do more. I can make you feel pain. I can make you see things that aren’t there. Or I could kill you.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain had succumbed to tears, sobbing in the air, at Anemos’s mercy. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What do you want from me, demon? I have nothing for you!” The Captain shouted at Anemos[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos looked regretfully at the man that cowered before him. He held up his hand, and snapped his fingers. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain screamed with pain and terror. A large serpent was coiling around him, squeezing the life out of him. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!” The Captain screamed at Anemos.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The snake answered him in a strange, wispy voice.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Anemos want your allegiance to turn to the Princess, and not your new general. He finds it prudent that you do this, for otherwise Hyrule will fall into the wrong hands.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“How do you know about the General? It hasn’t been stated to the public yet that there is a new general!” The Captain said, confusedly. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The snake’s grip was starting to slacken, yet it held tight. It answered him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Anemos is very intolerant when it comes to the General. Let us just say that General Onox and Anemos are, for lack of a better term, old friends.”[/FONT]

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Loved the Majora's Mask reference - "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
Thanks. I originally had an urge to call the Captain "BEN", but I decided otherwise.

Chapter 7

[FONT=&quot]Link didn’t know how, but he was laying on a small piece of wood, floating down the river. He looked around, but Anemos was nowhere in sight. Suddenly, he heard a sound from underneath him. He unsheathed his sword. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A large, green creature burst from the water. It shot a fireball at Link, but he hit it away with his sword. He remembered Anemos’s words to him: “You can’t afford to be reckless! Use your shield!” But he could not raise his shield. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link fell back into the nightmare, the memory he wished he could forget. His father was dueling Ganondorf, sword against sword. They were evenly matched in skill, but Ganondorf’s sword was much more powerful than the rather insignificant-looking sword his father held. Link’s father was knocked back, and he hit the ground. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, there was his father, sitting on the ground, Link himself holding his father’s shield as Ganondorf pointed his finger at him. The whole area was surrounded by a seemingly never-ending abyss. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You defy me as well?” Ganondorf had asked Link. “Well, find comfort in the fact that I will not kill your father. You will!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ganondorf had fired a spell at Link, but the shield deflected it at his father. His father gave an agonized yell, screaming in pain. He held a hand out to Link, as if to say something, but his arm slackened, and he was dead. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tears streamed down Link’s face, and the River Zora was confused. All the same, the River Zora showed no mercy. It shot another fireball at Link, and the piece of wood he had been floating on burst into flames. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A voice cried out in the distance. The war cry could be heard from all around. Link was too weak to look up. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was the River Zora exploding. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With the Captain’s cooperation, Anemos made the illusions that had so horrified him vanish. He was relieved to be alive. His anger was still there, and he pointed his sword once again at Anemos’s neck. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Didn’t we already have this conversation? It was a little irritating the first time.” Anemos said calmly. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The sword flew from the Captain’s hand to embed itself in a nearby tree. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Now, you are going to do exactly as I say. You are going to tell me where the General is, and then you are going to forget about this incident. If you don’t do either, I’ll have to kill you.” Anemos said. “Now, first thing is first. Where is General Onox?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain was a little offended by the treatment he had received. He looked at his sword as he replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“The General is at the castle. We are preparing for some sort of battle.” He said hesitantly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain’s sword suddenly flew from the tree to plunge itself into its master's left hand. The Captain screamed in anguish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Do not lie to me, fool! WHERE IS HE?!” Anemos roared at him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Captain started to laugh.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“He’s right behind you.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos moved just in time. General Onox’s massive mace smashed against the tree, killing the Captain. He wore armor that seemed to resemble that of an Iron Knuckle, except that it was all gold. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“We meet again, I see?” General Onox laughed at Anemos. “It’s been a long time. I think I’ll enjoy this.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The mace was hurled at Anemos again, and Anemos simply teleported out of the way, right behind Onox.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You made a mistake in coming here, Onox. I assure you that if I can defeat you once, I can defeat you again.” Anemos said, pointing his hand at Onox.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The General suddenly collided with a tree. Anemos pointed at the mace, and it started to wrap around Onox and the tree. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos went up to Onox, looking him directly in the eye. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Once, we had similar goals. We both drew power from chaos. But you lost your way. We were supposed to save Hyrule, not destroy it.” Anemos said, disgusted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“But…brother…” Onox pleaded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos cocked his head, curiously. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“My brother died long ago. All that I see when I look at you now is a monster.” Anemos said. “I have no pity for you now. You’ve succumbed to the evil that I once thought I could stop. Good bye, old friend.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And as Onox disappeared, the contents of the golden bottle seemed to grow even darker than before. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Anemos

Master of Chaos

Chapter 8

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link awoke to find two, partly masked figures looking down at him. He jumped up and grabbed for his sword, but it was gone. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Do not be alarmed. We are the Shiekah. We only wish to help you.” They said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link was not convinced until they brought out the Master Sword. They kneeled before him, extending the sword out to him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link grabbed for the sword, but the sword would not allow him to touch it. He therefore took the sword by the sheath, and hastily ran off. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link stumbled through the woods, probably waking ever single creature he passed, but he did not care; he had to run. He suddenly collided with a big, white something.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Looking up, Link saw a Hylian knight. He stopped running, knowing that hiding would be a much better solution.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“Do not try to hide from me! I will not hurt you!” the man said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link stood up from his crouching position. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“Link?! Thank the goddesses, I’m saved!” the knight exclaimed. “I need to see Anemos! He’s the only one I know who can fix this.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link, being unable to speak, said nothing. He remembered the last time he saw Anemos, in Lost Woods, in the meadow with the pedestal of time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“What? Here?” the man asked. “Thank you. That was very kind of you.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link was now confused. Anemos was the only one he knew of that could read his mind. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“We’re in Lost Woods right now. Perhaps you could take me?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link decided there couldn’t be much harm in taking this obviously troubled knight to Anemos. He started to walk toward the meadow. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
When they got there, they saw Anemos. He looked slightly downhearted. When he saw the knight, he cried out in shock and anger. He pushed Link against a tree. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
The knight started to laugh hysterically. He pulled out a spear, and charged Anemos. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
It took a lot of energy, but Anemos kept an annoyingly positive mood.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“Now, now. Play nicely, Veran.” Anemos said politely. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
The spear flew from the knight’s hand and started to attack its master.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“HEY! STOP IT!” the knight cried.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Anemos seemed to suddenly remember something important. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“Oh, I almost forgot.” Anemos said to himself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
He pointed to the tree that Link now lay against. Strange, green seeds flew from the branches, colliding with the knight.
Only…it wasn’t a knight anymore. It was a strange, grey-skinned woman. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“You’ve given me no choice, Anemos. Let us see which of us will prevail.” Veran cackled at Anemos, maliciously. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
The spear vanished, and the Sorceress of Shadows glared at Anemos. She lunged at Anemos, and small bits of dark energy seemed to fly through the air at Anemos. Anemos deflected them away. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
“Come on! You can do better than that!” Anemos said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Veran withdrew a black sword from the air and started to run toward Anemos. Anemos pointed toward the Master Sword, which Link still had sheathed. It flew at Veran, but she blocked it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Link suddenly regained consciousness. He looked at Veran, fighting with an invisible force that held his sword in the air.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, Veran smiled. It frightened both Link and Anemos, who got ready to retaliate. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“You give me no choice, Anemos. I may be gone from her, but I still have some of her powers…” Veran snickered.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Anemos knew what she was going to do, and he didn’t like it. He pulled Link toward himself as Veran pointed at Anemos, and a blue portal opened up beneath him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
He was falling, holding on to Link, plummeting toward his future. [/FONT]

--------

Well, here I go again with an explosion-causing brush...

Enjoy!

23mwo6e.jpg

2i113q9.jpg

The next chapter will be coming soon...

Art for next chapter:
Moblin fight

Last edited:

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 9

[FONT=&quot]Anemos awoke on the side of a small road in the country. Link was still lying on the ground, but he was conscious. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Where are we, Anemos?” Link thought. “This doesn’t look like Hyrule…”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos laughed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“We are currently in a country known as ‘America’.” Anemos said, still laughing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link looked around. Many things that he saw were unfamiliar to him. He didn’t understand what was going on. Everything seemed different.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Somehow, Veran managed to keep some of the powers she had from possessing Nayru in Labrynna.” Anemos said. “She managed to transport us here, by moving us through time. This is the future, should we not catch all of the villains that have been let loose on Hyrule.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos paused slightly before moving on.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“The Oracle usually transports only between past and present. I don’t understand how Veran could have moved us to the future…”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Suddenly, a truck could be seen over the horizon, moving slowly in their direction. Link, not knowing what it was, reached for his sword, though he still could not touch it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“It’s okay, Link. It’s just a truck.” Anemos said, before hastily continuing due to the confused look on Link’s face. “It’s like a metal carriage, and they’re the most common form of transportation now. It won’t harm us…”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

The ground beneath the truck exploded.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

The truck was sent flying onto the side of the road. Gun-wielding moblins jumped out from the opposite side of the road, where they had been hiding, to investigate the truck. Dust was everywhere, and Link could barely see as Anemos explained.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“They’re thieves.” Anemos said. “I’ll take care of this. Stay here; they have guns.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos was gone, and Link looked to where he had disappeared to. Link wondered what “guns” were. He thought he understood, because there was a sudden flash, and a thunderous noise that seemed to drone on, pulsating slightly, like a drum-roll. Link ran as fast as he could to where he had last seen Anemos to see what was going on.

He finally found the moblins, huddling around Anemos. They had surrounded him, and they pointed strange, black objects at him.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The moblins turned, pointed the black things at Link, and he understood what a gun was. He also knew that they had managed to surround Anemos. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link pulled out his shield, hoping he could use it this time. He also unsheathed the Master Sword, and this time, it did not reject him.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He was about to charge the moblins, when one of them held out a hand to its fellows.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“I’ll take care of this one.” It snorted. “You finish off the other one and get the rest of the supplies.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The lone moblin walked up to him, chuckling to itself slightly. Link readied his sword, but the moblin was too quick. It threw a punch at him, and Link went flying backward.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Get up, weakling! You are too powerless to defeat me!” The moblin snorted at Link.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link stood up, slightly in pain from the abrupt attack. He leaned forward slightly, trying to ease the tension of the blow, his sword facing backward. The moblin walked forward calmly, raising its hands, preparing to pound Link into the ground. Link was doomed to die as a small lump of flesh, covered in a green tunic, flattened on the side of the road. He stood his ground, though he knew that he was about to reach his demise.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Suddenly, Link felt the Master Sword twitch. He couldn’t explain it, but he knew that the sword had moved in his hand. It was a strange feeling, and it slightly distracted him. Anemos’s voice suddenly popped into Link’s head again.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“Let go…”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The two words lingered in his head. The echo seemed to go on and on. He decided to take Anemos’s advice. He reduced the pressure on his arm. An uncontrollable, violent vortex suddenly enveloped him, and he spun around, the sword knocking the moblin away, toward its fellows. The moblin landed on five of the others, and they disappeared in a burst of black smoke. Replacing them were small, red, heart-shaped objects. Link ran to the hearts and, upon touching them, they disappeared.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
When the moblins searching the truck saw Link had defeated their friends, they abandoned all thought of continuing until he was dead. They pulled out their guns, but Link’s shield deflected the shots.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link was having fun. The moblins were running out of ammunition, yelling at him, and yet he was fine. He felt very good. He started to mock them, pointing his sword at them at making childish noises that were supposed to imitate gun-shots. Suddenly, his sword glowed, and a beam of light shot from it. It hit the moblins, and they each vanished in a burst of black smoke, just like the other moblins. Only one remained, and it was trying to hold the truck up. It still didn’t know what was going on.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Anemos got up, held a hand out to the truck, and it exploded.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“I bet you are wondering why I didn’t do that in the first place.” Anemos said. “Well, you did need to learn how to use your sword and shield. This was the best way.
Firsthand experience, you know. The whole ‘trying to teach you what to do’ didn’t work, so I had to resort to having you teach yourself.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link pointed his sword at Anemos, intending to zap him for his conduct. However, as soon as these malicious intentions came to mind and were acted upon, the sword once again propelled itself away from Link’s hand and flew back into its sheath.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“It repels evil, Link.” Anemos explained. “If your intentions are evil, it will not follow them.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He looked around. He doubted they were safe. He gestured to Link to follow him, and they started walking westward. Anemos decided to explain his plan fully, before they arrived at their destination.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“So, I know that there are only a select few people who could give the power to move people forward in time to Veran.” Anemos said. “They are a group of kings among men. They call themselves ‘Nintendo’. Long ago, they mastered a sacred form of magic known as ‘video game’, and decided to share their greatness with the world. The plan is to go to Japan, the center of their concentrated ingenuity, and ask them to send us back to Hyrule.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Link knew a little about Japan. It was a kind of faded knowledge, as if he had lived there long ago. It was as if he had been born there. He contemplated the idea for a long time, before Anemos suddenly stopped. It was well into the night, and the land seemed dry around them, as if someone had set fire to the entire area quite recently.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“They are here.” Anemos said.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
There was a flash of light, and a moblin went flying into the air.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“We need to leave. Now!” Anemos yelled.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
He grabbed Link’s hand, and they disappeared.
[/FONT]

------

New Poster Art: "Where the Sky Shines Gold..." poster
Art for this chapter: Explosion, Roadside Blast, Flash of light
Sneak peek at Chapter 10: Miyamoto in Trouble

Last edited:

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Chapter 10

[FONT=&quot]Anemos and Link reappeared at the closest airport.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We’ll be flying there. I can’t teleport that far. The risk would be too dangerous if I overshot, and we ended up too far from Japan to come back.” Anemos explained. “Don’t worry about tickets, or luggage. We have a safe way to get into that plane undetected.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He snapped his fingers, and they were invisible. No one could see them, not even themselves. They walked by the metal detectors, security guards, and the many other obstacles in the area, finally getting to the plane they were taking to Tokyo, Japan. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When they finally got to their seats, Anemos sat himself at the window seat, leaving Link to sit beside him. They were alone, and no one could see them. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A slightly boring female voice suddenly started talking. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Please keep your table in the up-right position. Your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device…”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos ignored it, and advised Link to do the same.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, the plane started to shake. Link looked out the window. He was moving, faster and faster, down the runway, until Link saw that they were flying, into the clouds. Anemos sat there, reading a magazine. Link could hardly contain himself. He was in a flying contraption![/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few hours passed as Link marveled in the amazing experience. Suddenly, there was a burst of light outside. Some cumulonimbus clouds outside of the plane were starting to send off sparks, and the plane seemed to be steered directly at one. This worried Anemos. Surely the pilot would pull away. But they just kept flying, straight for a thunderhead. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Wait here. I need to go see if anything is wrong.” Anemos said. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even though Link couldn’t see it, he knew that Anemos was gone. Five minutes went by in silence. Then, Anemos’s voice came on, over the intercom. He tried to feign a false calm, but Link could tell something was very wrong. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Good evening passengers! It appears that there are some minor problems up in the cockpit, and we may be encountering some small turbulence. There’s nothing too much to worry about. I need “the Hylian” to come up here. NOW.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link got up, and started walking to the front of the plane. He passed most of them, undetected due to his invisibility, but there was a man with a top hat, hidden in shadow, whose eyes certainly followed him. He couldn’t tell how, but he knew he was being watched. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, Link reached the front of the plane, knocked on the door of the cockpit, and waited. The door opened, Anemos grabbed Link and hastily pulled him through the door. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Inside, Link saw two men, clearly knocked out, lightning flashing outside. Anemos snapped his fingers, and became visible again.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I didn’t do it. They were like this when I came up here.” Anemos said, before Link could voice his suspicions. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The plane suddenly shook. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I can try to fly it,” Anemos said. “but it may be rough. I haven’t flown this kind of thing before.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Anemos walked forward, there was a sound, much like a gunshot, that was followed by more explosive shaking. Screaming ensued. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Go outside. Check what has happened and report back.” Anemos commanded.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link barely opened the door when he shut it. Anemos glared at him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link motioned for Anemos to come look. Anemos got up and walked over to the door. Upon opening it, he gasped. There was a large hole in the top of the plane, where lightning had obviously struck. He looked back at the instruments. All of them were going out of control, and Anemos could see that they were starting to heat up as they descended into the atmosphere.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man whom Link had seen hidden in shadow as he walked to the cockpit suddenly came in through the door. Link pulled his sword out, but the man suddenly spoke.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Anemos, get him to point that thing away from me, will you? I mean, seriously, it’s a little bad for my health.” The man said. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos suddenly whipped around, surprised by the voice he heard.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Rose?” The man asked, faking a respect for Anemos.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, like we don’t need a pilot that can fly without instruments.” Anemos replied, sarcastically.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link could see the man smiling. He didn’t like to see the man smile, though. The smile seemed to tell him that something was going to explode.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Link, put down the sword and let him by. We’re lucky that he came.” Anemos said, as if he were about to laugh.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link did not, however, lower his sword. The man scared him. He would not enter the light, and his face was slightly obscured.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’d do what he says, kid. I’d prefer to not have to kill you.” The man said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You will do nothing of the sort, Turdulator.” Anemos said. “Link, he’s friendly. Put your sword away.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link slowly lowered the sword. He did not like this “Turdulator”. The man walked toward the controls, sat down, and pulled up on the steering.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Now, let’s have a little fun, shall we?” Turdulator said, his smile widening. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Turdulator! There are passengers! Just because you can’t die doesn’t mean…” Anemos said, as Turdulator grabbed the throttle.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“TOO LATE FOR THAT, ‘MAH BOI’!” Turdulator yelled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He pushed forward on the throttle, and they accelerated. Link and Anemos were thrown off their feet by the speed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few minutes passed, and Tokyo came into sight. Turdulator suddenly grabbed the radio.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ladies and gentlemen, we advise you to fasten your seatbelts. You might also want to hope that you don’t die.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anemos and Turdulator were laughing hysterically. Link was simply confused.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few minutes later, they were safely on the ground. Link was furious. He pointed at Turdulator, looking Anemos directly in the eyes. Anemos sighed, and explained.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Link, meet Turdulator, Lord of Darkness, ingenious inventor, magician, and madman.” Anemos said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turdulator tipped his purple and black top hat. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“How did you know where we were, Turdulator?” Anemos asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“It was quite simple. I saw you guys walking around at the airport. When I saw this guy wearing the clothes of the Hero, carrying the Master Sword, I knew that something was wrong.” Turdulator said. “Speaking of which, I think it would be good to become invisible again. People are coming, and I don’t think they are too happy about that hole in their plane.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos snapped his fingers, and they were invisible again. They walked out, and Anemos told Turdulator about trying to get back to Hyrule. Turdulator smiled, but stayed silent. Link had started to notice that Turdulator was not exactly staying in the shadows. Rather, they were following him. It was as if they were connected to him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eventually, they reached a large building, which Link immediately knew was the place Anemos spoke of. Turdulator looked at Anemos. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well, it appears that I have to go. My master requires me at the top of his mountain. I wish you luck. Be warned, though. You are not the only ones who intend to enter this building.” Turdulator said, in a slightly rushed tone. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Turdulator shook Anemos’s hand, and tipped his hat again to Link, and vanished. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“When you have powers like him, you do that a lot.” Anemos explained. “I wouldn’t worry about the other people trying to enter. I see them now.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link looked, and suddenly felt a surge of upmost horror. Ninjas, their eyes seeming to glow a deep red, were preparing to scale the building. Anemos nodded toward them.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s our way in.” He said. “You’ll see.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He made himself visible, and walked toward the ninjas. He then spoke in fluent Spanish to them, waving his arms wildly.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“¡Buenas noches, señors! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]¿Quieres un caramelo?”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ninjas then [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ran[/FONT][FONT=&quot]after Anemos, grabbed him, and carried him back to where they were working moments before. When one of them put their sword to his neck, he said nothing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ninjas were now starting to climb to higher levels of the building. Anemos understood snippets of the language they spoke, and managed to figure out the outline of their plan. They intended to steal the Master Zelda Timeline, a sacred document that Nintendo kept in their possession, and sell the timeline to the highest bidder. They would then set off a large explosion to clear away any evidence of their being there. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When all the ninjas had left, save the one guarding him, Anemos initiated his plan. Link didn’t see exactly what Anemos did, but he did see the ninja fall to the ground, clearly unconscious. Then, with incredible agility, he ran toward the wall of the building, jumped, and started to climb up to the window. He motioned for Link to follow. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link got to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]wall, and started to climb. It took him considerably longer, but he finally managed to get to the window. He saw bursts of light from inside and multiple ninjas flying through the air.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When Link was finally standing in the interior, he saw walls covered in white, and small cubicles. He had expected more of a golden palace. He unsheathed his sword.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“SAVE THE TIMELINE!” Anemos shouted to Link.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link saw a scroll fly toward him, and he caught it. There was a depiction of a road with a fork in it, but its words were in Japanese. Link turned and ran, as the ninjas started to chase him. It suddenly occurred to Link that there was one way to outrun them, and did not hesitate. He dived out the window to the ground below. He hit the ground, rolled, and kept running.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anemos was still fighting off the ninjas that had remained behind. There was a Japanese man, wearing a shirt depicting the Triforce, next to him, fighting using a replica of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Mr. Miyamoto! We have to leave before they set off the bomb!” Anemos yelled. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The man nodded. They ran toward the window, jumped, and shot into the sky. It took all of Anemos’s energy to fly while carrying Miyamoto, but he did not dare drop this master of video games. When they looked back, they witnessed a horrible scene. There was a large explosion, the heat of which seared their faces. Replacing the city was a wide, black wasteland. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tokyo was gone.

[/FONT]
------

There were a few inside jokes in this chapter, and perhaps it would be best if I explained them. Turdulator is a real person. As to his powers over darkness being real, that's up to you to decide for yourself. We are both members of a game called Roblox, where we run a group of dedicated Zelda fans. We use a lot of different references in a kind of language that can be hard for people to understand should they not be part of the group.

"Rose" is a term I coined a long time back after several instances where important meetings had to be put off because people would follow me and listen in on conversations. I therefore made a phrase that a member must ask if there happens to be more than one leader in a place. "Rose" comes from the ancient Greek tradition of placing a rose under a door to indicate a private conversation.

You should all know the phrase "MAH BOI". It's a common phrase from the CD-I Zelda games. You can probably find out about this on your own.

Art from this chapter: Airport Security, Lightning Strike, "WE'RE GOING DOWN!", In front of Nintendo of Japan, Caught..., KABOOOOM!
Sneak peek at Chapter 11: Burning Village

Last edited:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Wow! I love your story! I liked the idea of Anemos and Link going to Tokyo, Japan. I can't wait for the next chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom