• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100+ Ways to Get on a Zelda Character's Nerves

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Basically, in this game, you say some way you can annoy a Zelda character of your choice. Not super torture, like, say you're annoying Ruto, then you shove her off a cliff or something. It has to actually annoy them. Not kill or hurt severly.

Be creative, don't try and make it too obvious like say if you were annoying Maple, don't say something like "Crash into her every time she's flying around".

1. (Veran from OoA) During the time while she's still possessed Nayru, Metal Gear Solid into the castle in the middle of the night. Then jump on her bed, laughing maniacally like a weirdo.

some real ones:
4: (Blind) with light
5: (Shopkeeper) stealing
6: (Link) Go for a walk with Marin, jump into a well and wait...
7: (mouse photographer) Would you take a picture of me on Tal Tal heights?
8: (Happy Mask Salesman) Sure, I get your mask, but first let me play a while on the Deku Playground. I can still get it after the carnival of time.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
10. (Gannon) In OoT, use a bottle to deflect his light. Yeah, your light is so weak, I can beat it with a bottle.
11. (Agatha) Smash the bugs right in front of her face.
12. (Zora Link) Shove him into the water temple.
13. (anyone in Clock Town) That's not a moon! It's a space station!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
some real ones:
4: (Blind) with light
5: (Shopkeeper) stealing
6: (Link) Go for a walk with Marin, jump into a well and wait...
7: (mouse photographer) Would you take a picture of me on Tal Tal heights?
8: (Happy Mask Salesman) Sure, I get your mask, but first let me play a while on the Deku Playground. I can still get it after the carnival of time.

Yeah… I think I said not obvious ones… Also the same for the "excuuuuuuse me princess" one before it.

13. (Ruto from OoT) Whenever she finishes a phrase, make a toilet flushing noise.

14. (Maple from OoS/A) Throw your arms out and yell "CAH-CHOW!!!" right before she crashes into you. Eventually, it'll get on her nerves.

15. (Din from OoS) While she's dancing, come in sitting on top of an out of control lawnmower and yell "INCLOMING!!!" Do this for the next few hours.

16. (Ralph from OoA) Call him Balph.

17. (Nayru from OoA) Steal the Harp of Ages. Trust me, things will get ugly.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
22: (Zelda) Tell her that Link is in love with Saria.
23: (Navi) When she tries to get your attention, say, "What is it?" ...And then keep saying things like "What?", "Huh?", and "I can't hear you!?"
24: (Link) 1. Tie an item to a string, place it in a chest, and hide behind a rock.
----------2. Wait.
25: (Link again) Fashion a chest, don't put anything in it, and switch it out for the special item chest in a dungeon. Move that chest somewhere else.

Last edited:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
27: (Dark Link) Pretend to be Emo around him. It'll start ticking him off once he realizes that you're actually mocking him.
28: (Link) Run up to him and start yelling random things that are similar to "Aaah".

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
30. Pamela - Keep throwing a bomb nearby as soon as she goes back inside her house
31. Death Mountain Trail Guard - Fulfill his wish and buy a mask from the Happy Mask Shop, but instead give it to the other guard who's near the village's entrance
32. 4 Giants - Play the Oath to Order after the moon has been dealt with
33. Mido - Tell him all about how you have a stronger friendship with Saria than he does
34. Epona - Play Epona's Song from the top of a tree or other high place where she can't get to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom