• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jimmu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• You speak Australian don't you? Do y'all have a word for like, fantastic, amazing, the best, something along those lines?
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    “Bonza” comes to mind but I’ve never actually used it personally and don’t know many people who do. “Rippa!” Or “You rippa!” is more common and convey that something or someone is fantastic. “Beaut”/“Beauty” or “You Beauty” can be used the same way.

In reality I’d probably most naturally say “sick” or “that’s sick” (with a positive tone) to mean that’s amazing.
    Chevywolf:30
    Much obliged, partner.
    Why am I champion now, I didn't start any threads last month?
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Because the blog section was recently included and you posted one there
    Well then can I opt out of it
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Sure no problem
    Hey, uh, just realized my birthday says 2011, not 2009. Kinda a problem. Could you help me not be twelve?
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    That didn't start until age 14 at my school... theyre getting a head start apparently.
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Hi @Malon sorry for the delay on getting back to you on this, I've just got back from my holiday. I have updated your birth year to 2009.
    Malon
    Malon
    Thank you!
    Yo! Can you change my name back to Stitch? This was a dumb april fool's joke that I forgot to change back
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Hi @Stitch it looks like this has already been handled by someone else while I was away - sorry I wasn't able to get back to you earlier.
    I don't know how I feel about the pfp change...
    It looks good on you, but I got so used to the other one.
    • Love
    Reactions: Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Haha thank you, I'm sure it'll take some getting used to for me too. Feels strange to see something different beside my name
    woahhhh nice new avatar Jimmu!! Haven't seen that change since I've been here
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    Thank you! I've probably only changed it 3 or 4 times in 12 years here so it's quite a rarity for me to switch it up
    Echolight
    Echolight
    you're welcome! It looks awesome. And wow, I wonder how long you had your past avatar on before I even joined, hah.
    Shots were fired :devil:
    • Haha
    TheLegendofGoose
    TheLegendofGoose
    Yeah, sounds about right. As an Australian myself I can say that we all do this in a ritual where we sit near a camp fire. The cleanest ball lives, the losers are forced to ref for the next cricket game (they suck)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom