• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What games are you most excited for this year?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
To be honest, none. None of the games that we know are coming this year look any good.

I do want Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, simply because Human Revolution was such a fun game, but since it isn't coming on Wii U, I'm not going to play it probably.

Other than that ... meh. I'll eventually get TPHD, but I'm not drooling over it. Zelda U probably isn't happening, and there's nothing else of note.

Mass Effect is promising, but we know very little about it, so I can't say I'm looking forward to it.
Zelda U is happening this year, for Wii U. The recent investors meeting reconfirmed this fact.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Zelda U is happening this year, for Wii U. The recent investors meeting reconfirmed this fact.

Because release dates have never been changed after they've been set. I saw the pdf of the report. 2016 is vague. There's no date. There has been no confirmation. It's something Nintendo want to do, but that "fact" has by no means been "confirmed".

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Monster Hunter Cross. I'm so extremely hyped for the localization (if we get one but the game is ridiculously popular internationally and selling astronomically well in Japan, so I really doubt we won't get it). Aside from that, Zelda U. And Hyrule Warriors Legends. That's all I can think of at the moment, though. But I'm more hyped for MHX than anything else.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This year is looking to be one of the greatest ever, and it already started so well with The Witness, Oxenfree and Unravel.

Indeed it is. I said last year was going to be the year of games yet they were mostly delayed. The pluses were Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3 which I consider to be one of my favourite games of all time. There is actually more DLC coming for this game. Unlike Nintendo Projekt Red actually put out hours of story content for their DLC and charge a fair price.

Because release dates have never been changed after they've been set. I saw the pdf of the report. 2016 is vague. There's no date. There has been no confirmation. It's something Nintendo want to do, but that "fact" has by no means been "confirmed".
@CrimsonCavalier is correct.m 2016 is very vague and vague time references liek that can and have in the past been delayed. Supppsedly Starfox Zero is a victim of such a delay.

Games I am looking forward to this year.

Star Fox Zero
Finding Paradise (sequel to - To The Moon)
A few good indie games (I don't know what ones yet but when I see them I'll know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom