• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Vote Tally:
Batman – 2 (Crus@der77x, Justac00lguy)
Justac00lguy – 3 (Linkdude74, Repentance, DekuNut)
Crus@der77x – 2 (Batman, SavageWizzrobe)
Linkdude74 – 1 (Sarah)
Repentance – 1 (Ayano Keiko)
Ayano Keiko – 3 (musicfan, Ayano Keiko, Heroine of Time)
DekuNut – 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 11th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Guys, I apologize, but I'd like to let you all know that I will not be here for the rest of day 1. I'm going to California with my choir until Sunday, and I only just realized now that the day will have ended before I come back. I'm sorry for any inconveniences and the lack of awareness on my part.

I'll take away my joke vote now and I'll see you guys Day 2 (unless you lynch or nk me). :)

Unvote

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Guys, I apologize, but I'd like to let you all know that I will not be here for the rest of day 1. I'm going to California with my choir until Sunday, and I only just realized now that the day will have ended before I come back. I'm sorry for any inconveniences and the lack of awareness on my part.

I'll take away my joke vote now and I'll see you guys Day 2 (unless you lynch or nk me). :)

Unvote
Oh, darn. Now I should probably get a new target...

Gaepora's unibrow is the bulletproof godfather with roleblocking and strongmanning abilities too. It's also lynchproof and cannot be investigated.

And it's DekuNut :eek:

Wanna know how I figured that out? A combination of Super Horsey Logic and the fact that DekuNut is totes suspicious af.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

Trust me on this guys. He's Gaepora's unibrow, and Gaepora's unibrow cannot be trusted.
Good enough for me!

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Prove it!
latest

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So like, what happens of you go out with your friends to choose a loftwing/let one choose you, but none want you? Like, do your knight academy days end because no loftwing could bear to be your companion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom