• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Pendio what are the rules for lynching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Wow guys. My first mafia game and you're already trying lynch me day 1. Mother always told me the playground bullies were meanies ;(

Listen here, scrub! Gimme your lunch money, an' be quick 'bout it, er else I'll pound ya a good one!

But no, seriously, there's this tradition on Day 1 called Random Voting Stage where players arbitrarily select a target to [playfully] lynch. Makes the first Day stage a lot more hectic, because otherwise it'd all be based around hunches instead of material goods. You just so happened to be the first one that popped into my mind. xP

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Listen here, scrub! Gimme your lunch money, an' be quick 'bout it, er else I'll pound ya a good one!

Leave Batman alone!

LEAVE_BRITNEY_ALONE!_gif.gif

Y-y-you big meanie!

Anyway, super storked for this game. Three pages and not a single pun... oh oops.

RNG says 2, so I guess that's you, Linkdude!

Vote: Linkdude

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've made a pun.... Varrick, Inventor, Invent a way out of this one.... are you not reading....

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Vote Tally:
Blackkirby – 1 (DekuNut)
Batman – 2 (Crus@der77x, Justac00lguy)
Justac00lguy – 2 (Linkdude74, Repentance)
Crus@der77x – 2 (Batman, SavageWizzrobe)
Linkdude74 – 1 (Sarah)
Repentance – 1 (Ayano Keiko)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 11th 2015 at 10:00 PM CEST.

Pendio what are the rules for lynching?

The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase. I will go and clarify this in the OP right away. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom