• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm a little too busy to do this game right now, to be honest, so I guess it would be best to replace me. So sorry music. :(

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im going to
Unvote
I Thought had something than LinkDude claimed. Im not saying I really believe his claim but I would rather not risk it. Although I still dont understand why he would vote for himself if he had a role like that. I know its not really a power role but still.

Where art thou Scarfed and HOT.

Btw Can you use evidence from other games in comparison to this game. Because it says no outside evidence and I dont want to start breaking the rules.

Don't worry I'm here. I got sick and I'm still recovering but I will try to make a decent post. Currently I'm torn on what to do and what to think. While Linkdude is the one who I think is the most suspicious I also think that giving him a night to put him to use and give him a chance to prove himself is better than to just lynch him. Other than that I don't find anyone particularly scummy. Also I'm torn on the issue about no lynch or lynching an inactive. While lynching an inactive may kill a mafia or give us information to go on it could also really hurt us if we mislynch. But then again if we don't lynch there is a chance that we don't have anything to go on the next day. So I suppose a lynch is better but we should be careful on who we lynch. Hopefully I will be fully recovered tomorrow so I can look closer on things.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thank you I don't need to go through the thread. (Unless some one disagrees with the vote count). I relized I did not explain that I did not keep up with this due to a bad sinus infection.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hard to say what to do at this point, but I'm content enough with my vote to keep it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Normally I would be too but I'm concerned about numbers.

Ah yes, that factor again.

Well, Tonight the numbers are going to be trimmed down by quite a bit, anyhow.

There's going to be the Mafia's kill, the potential Vig/SK's kill, and at least two inactive players will be modkilled, if not replaced. Sadia just so happens to be one of the inactives, so I saw no harm in keeping my vote; it's a means to an end that will resolve some of my own doubts...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
As I said before, I don't think there's another killer in this game. It's too small. Have you seen even a shred of evidence of serial killer? Of a vigilante even?

Just because roles are common doesn't mean they HAVE to be in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom