• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

paint_zpsa9d4ffff.jpg

as I promised, I said I would come back to post my pictures but nothing else. This is the more recent painting I've done, I'm still not done with it but I'm hoping to finish it soon.

photo1_zpse4ac79ec.jpg

I wanted to try a different format of direction with this so I used Tiki's offical artwork from Awakening to try out this. I think the next time I do something with this body structure, I hope I make the butt bigger.

BlueExcorsistPNG_zpsa26ad2b9.jpg

I had lots of friends ask me how do I start off a picture, it usually looks like this, very messy.

Fig

The Altruist
BlueExcorsistPNG_zpsa26ad2b9.jpg

I had lots of friends ask me how do I start off a picture, it usually looks like this, very messy.

Hey, that's a nice sketch you got there! I personally can't wait to see the final product of this drawing. I now you are going to doing a swell job in your artwork. Hope to see it soon! ^^

Hey, that's a nice sketch you got there! I personally can't wait to see the final product of this drawing. I now you are going to doing a swell job in your artwork. Hope to see it soon! ^^

lol I honestly don't know if I will fall through with this picture. I like it more as sketch but this style isn't really my thing, but I will try for you honey.

Fig

The Altruist
lol I honestly don't know if I will fall through with this picture. I like it more as sketch but this style isn't really my thing, but I will try for you honey.

Oh that's fine if it stays as a sketch. I do have to agree that sometimes a sketch is just too great to be touched again. I've seen that happened countless of times with my friend Cindy so I can see why you would leave it as it right now. I do have to agree it really is rather cool already and it's just a sketch! XD

lolwut_zpsacbc5602.jpg

.... i should really do a different clothing style but the Lolita dress style is sooo adorable <3

Fig

The Altruist
lolwut_zpsacbc5602.jpg

.... i should really do a different clothing style but the Lolita dress style is sooo adorable <3

Once again, you have swept me away with your artistic abilities Aurrie! Keep up the amazing work and quality that you strive to continue to achieve in all of your artwork! Your art is really pretty to observe! *^*

So look what that horrid sketch turned out to be (halfway)

lolwut_zps7252b50f.jpg

A friend wanted to see it but I didn't post it on DA yet since it isn't complete, but if you guys want to say something about it, go ahead.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
So look what that horrid sketch turned out to be (halfway)

lolwut_zps7252b50f.jpg

A friend wanted to see it but I didn't post it on DA yet since it isn't complete, but if you guys want to say something about it, go ahead.

OMG Aurrie, that's so good<3

I truly can't wait to see the finished product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom