• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Matsumoto's content expression changes to a sedened one upon Aiko's comment about Mr. Evil. His gaze goes down to his feet. Riku never thought it was possible for the hyper active Mr. Matsumoto to look this miserable.

"Before we gather with the rest of the class in the classroom there's something on my heart that I wish to share with you," Mr. Matsumoto begins. "I see you have learned of Mr. Evil. He is the home room teacher of another new group of year one students here and his real name is ... it is ... I'm sorry. I simply cannot bring myself to say it. You will learn who he is in time. He is my lifelong rival. No, more than that. He's my arch enemy for life!" He looks at each of the students one after the other. "You see, at the end of each year at this school, if there are multiple clubs of the same kind there's a competition between them. For as long as Mr. Evil and I have worked here we've always had our classes competing against each other and each time it's been something new. There's been basketball, marching band, sculpture making, baseball and creative writing for example. Even kickboxing! And I have lost to him every time. Year after year. And so this year we're actually doing what I'm the most passionate about. I cannot let him defeat me now. Not this time."

Riku's reaction:

2675921_1336239301552.26res_496_330.jpg

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, exasperated. "Great. We get to perpetuate the petty grudge between two teachers that apparently don't the meaning of the word 'professionalism'." He mutters to himself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko shrugs at him, "History's going to continue to repeat itself regardless of our involvement, so we may as well have a little fun while we're at it."

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah I agree with Eiko," Riku added. "I mean, even though I'm not at all a fan of theatre it's still better than selling snacks..."

"Oh thank you so much for you undying support!" Mr. Matsumoto said touched. "I am lucky to have such kindhearted and dedicated students."

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's anger officially subsides, and after a few deep breaths, he returns to his calm self.

"Well, I suppose since we're already knee-deep in this mess, we have no choice but to join the cause," he cooly notes to Mr. Matsumoto after the others spoke. He still avoided eye contact with the elder gentlemen.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
somehow, as if my magic, Tsuke-Mono appears 3 feet above Eiko, and lands safely on her head, slamming her down. that will teach her to punch her

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Matsumoto is puzzled since he has no memory of having handed out any homework yet. "School day is over, kids. You're now free to go home!" he says. "Tomorrow is Tuesday and you'll be having classes as per usual. But don't forget to rehearse in the auditorium after school tomorrow. I'll be keeping an eye on you. Good luck!" He gives a peculiar wink at Renzo and leaves the room.

"I guess that's that," Riku says quietly to himself. "First year of high school is guaranteed to be a complete mess." The day ends and so does episode 1.

Episode 2 begins!

Riku walks across the school yard in the morning, on his way to the first class of the day which is history with an unknown teacher.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko is already in class. She left home early because she lived so far away from school, and was sleeping at her desk in first period. She, too, started the day with history, but for now she had... other things in mind.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono's First Period was Creative Writing. she opened a cream soda and a jar of pickles and got to continuing her story about a tree on a mountain Peak that grew to the heavens despite the lack of love and attention from the elements

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom