• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Upon opening the door, Renzo gazed upon the silhouettes of seven individuals, a white grin pasted on what appeared to be their faces. All he heard was the repeated "welcome!"; yet, their grins never moved. Before Renzo could leave the room, however, an eighth figure blocked his path. This one's grin was wider than the rest, almost abnormally stretched across its face. Amid this figure's shrill laughter, it spoke: "Oh, don't leave just yet! We have big, big plans for you...little brother." Upon hearing this, Renzo screamed.

Renzo's screech from his mind works its way into the real world, the end of it now audible to Riku. After a moment of realization that it was all just a daydream, he notices Riku. Renzo looks alarmed, but isn't necessarily concerned about covering up his fearful shriek. He'd already blown up his cover the previous day; everyone now knew of his true, more animated nature.

"Yeah, I just got here a few minutes ago. Not sure if I really want to enter, though," he replies. Renzo's attention then returns to the door.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo picks up on Eiko's remark. Her tame reaction to his over-the-top scream just moments ago gives Renzo some reassurance. Perhaps it wasn't necessary to hide his true self; but a part of him knew he had to keep applying those three C's above all else, lest he be compared to...them. Renzo uncomfortably swallows this notion, and then promptly acknowleges Eiko.

"Hey, Eiko. If you managed to hear that scream from before, that was nothing, I'm all right." The question is whether myself and Riku are going to enter this music room. What say you?"

Mido

Version 1
"Wait, you do?" Renzo doesn't take into account Tsuke's presence in the room and instead is warped by his own irrational fears. As such, he is surprised by Eiko's understanding of himself, even if his evaluation of her understanding is completely misguided. "In this case, we should probably get moving along then before someone catches us!" Renzo almost merrily says. He then prepares to to slowly saunter away.

Pen

The game is on!
The second Renzo stops talking Riku nonchalantly opens the door to the music room and sees Tsuke playing one of his favourite tunes on the piano, so without further ado Riku joined by playing along on his violin.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono continues to play the Piano, having the idea they should do a rock opera or a musical

Mido

Version 1
Renzo hears the music duet, and slowly creeps back into the doorway, peering in from the outside watching the two go at it. He supposes he had nothing to worry about to being with. As he let out a sigh of relief, the bell rang. The next classes were to begin soon.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko hears the bell and grumbles something under her breath, "I have to go kill myself in the gym," she tells them, grabbing her stuff, "I'll see you later."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Eiko didn't make it very far before she bumped into, well, Aiko. She seemed quie a bit upset, as she mumbled "sorry" before walking away rather quickly.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku also had to go to gym class. Ugh how he dreaded that. He bows respectfully to Tsuke before he leaves the music room. He catches up to Eiko in time to see Aiko bump into her and continue the other way. He looks curiously after Aiko. "Do you have any idea what that was about?" he asks Eiko.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko spent all of her next class in the back, silently crying and unaware of what the teacher was saying. Her phone was in her hand, gripped tightly, and her schoolwork was soaked with her tears. She wasn't sure if anyone really noticed her, but she didn't really want anyone to either. She just wanted to be left alone for now.

Meanwhile, in the Gym

There was a substitute teacher in the Gym today. A Mr. Endo was their teacher. But he wasn't present in the gym yet.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono uses the isolation of Music Room 3 to her advantage, and prepares everything they'll need to start the drama whatever the others are doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom