• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
karu - 1 (Moonstone)
DekuNut - 1 (Mido)
Moonstone - 1 (karu)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Tristan)

Not voting: Libk, DekuNut, Toxic_Snowman, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, December 12th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alright this is not the lengthier of posts but really there's nothing much to say about my number 1 suspicion. Toxic has been extremely inactive this game and I personally do not feel good about that. Even though moonstone is a suspicion of mine (Though if I'm reading your apparent soft claim correctly then youre pretty clear imo), at least moonstone has been active abd has given us something to work off of. I won't pretend I'm the most active player in this game either. But at least I'm contributing a little.

But anyway
Vote: Toxic_Snowman

Pen

The game is on!
Little under 12 hours remaining! ;)

Toxic_Snowman - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Libk)
karu - 1 (Moonstone)
DekuNut - 1 (Mido)
Moonstone - 1 (karu)

Not voting: DekuNut, Toxic_Snowman, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, December 12th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Pen

The game is on!
Less than an hour remaining!

karu - 1 (Moonstone)
DekuNut - 1 (Mido)
Moonstone - 1 (karu)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
whistling-clipart-mickwhistle1.gif

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:

karu - 1 (Moonstone)
DekuNut - 1 (Mido)
Moonstone - 1 (karu)

The day had been longer than the previous one and the citizens had indeed gotten more done. Unlike the day before they were actually able to settle on a lynch target today. Their choice was Toxic_Snowman. As they readied the Lynch Gun and pointed it at Toxic_Snowman he just stood there in defeat. “I did all I could,” he said. “I hope my death will at least help you find the real scum.” Then he was quickly lynched and the remaining citizens went home to prepare for tomorrow.

Toxic_Snowman was Greg Lestrade, the Cop.

The living (8):
Moonstone
Libk
DekuNut
Mido
Johnny Sooshi
Tristan
karu
Ver-go-a-go-go

The dead (5):
Din.Farore.Nayru - Mycroft Holmes, the Roleblocker (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Sally Donovan, the Watcher (killed night 1)
Doc - Molly Hooper, the Poison Doctor (mod killed day 2)
Storm - Irene Adler, the Survivor (killed night 2)
Toxic_Snowman - Greg Lestrade, the Cop (lynched day 3)

Night 3 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Thursday, December 15th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Pen

The game is on!
Moonstone was at home this night, writing a blog about everything that was going on. Suddenly a black dressed ninja crashed in through the window with a sharp kunai knife in his hand. Moonstone knew what was about to happen and thus proceeded to swiftly finish the paragraph in the blog entry and post it. The ninja then leapt forward and immediately killed Moonstone with the knife before escaping the same way he had come in.

Just a moment later DekuNut came into the room and found Moonstone dead on the floor by the table. DekuNut was normally a professional at keeping his cool, but upon seeing Moonstone dead he crumbled together in tears. Set on finding Moonstone’s killer he stood back up again, but before he reached the door to get out he fell to his knees. Not out of sorrow this time, but out of a pain in his body that kept increasing until DekuNut too fell dead to the floor.

In through the front door waltzed Libk, Johnny Sooshi and Tristan. They looked down with cruel smiles at the dead bodies. Libk raised both of his eyebrows and said in a singing kind of voice:

“It’s raining, it’s pouring, Sherlock is boring. I'm laughing, I'm crying, Sherlock is dying.”

Moonstone was John Watson, the Doctor.

DekuNut was Sherlock Holmes, the Jack-of-All-Trades.

The living (6):
Libk - James Moriarty, the Godfather
Mido - Mrs Hudson, the Sensor
Johnny Sooshi - Jeff Hope, the Mafia Poisoner
Tristan - Zhi Zhu, the Ninja
karu - Philip Anderson, the Tracker
Ver-go-a-go-go - Mary Watson, the Vigilante

The dead (7):
Din.Farore.Nayru - Mycroft Holmes, the Roleblocker (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Sally Donovan, the Watcher (killed night 1)
Doc - Molly Hooper, the Poison Doctor (mod killed day 2)
Storm - Irene Adler, the Survivor (killed night 2)
Toxic_Snowman - Greg Lestrade, the Cop (lynched day 3)
Moonstone - John Watson, the Doctor (killed night 3)
DekuNut - Sherlock Holmes, the Jack-of-All-Trades (died night 3)

Victory goes to the Mafia!!!

Thank you so much for playing everyone! I had a lot of fun moderating this relatively small Mafia game and I really hope you all had fun playing. Both sides played a very good game, though I imagine the somewhat low activity could have been what cost the Town the win. Anyway, great game everyone! I hope you all had as much fun with it as I did. Stay tuned for night actions and role PMs and other goodies! ;)

Mido

Version 1
Damn good game from the Mafia side, as I've mentioned before in this thread. You all deserve it!

Funny thing about this situation, I had the sensor role, so I ended up bagging both Johnny and Libk out of the pack, but Tristan? What a game, my friend! Fooled me in the entirety! I also didn't suspect Johnny until the revelation, and Libk covered his tracks quite nicely as well. Personally, I think you guys had a great plan taking advantage of the quiet, sort of reminded me of Xcution Mafia on this site.

As for we townies, I think activity is what doomed us and our overall indecisive natures. At the very least, we attempted to work with what we had, so the effort was at least present! I honestly had a ton of fun this game, as I for once was more active especially as a town player. Good game, folks!

Reactions: Pen

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Real talk though, what exactly does the sensor do? Bevause if it tracks who made night actions, I never made one...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This is what happens when you don't listen to Sherlocke
*blatantly ignores the fact that he didn't scumread any of the scum, and instead was turning his sights on the person he'd investigated N1*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom