• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Real talk though, what exactly does the sensor do? Bevause if it tracks who made night actions, I never made one...

Sensors are usually X-Shot and their ability is that when they use it they can learn how many Mafia members there were on the lynch wagon of the previous day. ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hell to the yes! I realized during the previous game day that we were in lylo, since we had Deku poisoned, so our plan was for Johnny and Libk to get Toxic lynched while I put some pressure on Johnny to gain some town points (and stay off the Toxic lynch), just on the off chance that we didn't achieve victory tonight. I had a strong hunch that Vergo was the vig, and knowing he was inactive, there wasn't a whole lot of danger of one of us dying tonight, so we outed Moonstone after I realized she was the doctor. Knowing Mido had a sensor shot, I'm really freaking glad our plan wasn't screwed up because then we wouldn't have had a chance haha.

Good game friends, I really enjoyed playing! Thanks for hosting Pendio, it was a good time, and thanks to @Johnny Sooshi and @Libk for being awesome scumbuds! :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
btw @Moonstone I find it funny and kind of ironic because you thought Deku was town since nobody died the night you protected him, but we actually poisoned him during that same night so he wouldn't have died anyway :P

Mido

Version 1
Hell to the yes! I realized during the previous game day that we were in lylo, since we had Deku poisoned, so our plan was for Johnny and Libk to get Toxic lynched while I put some pressure on Johnny to gain some town points (and stay off the Toxic lynch), just on the off chance that we didn't achieve victory tonight. I had a strong hunch that Vergo was the vig, and knowing he was inactive, there wasn't a whole lot of danger of one of us dying tonight, so we outed Moonstone after I realized she was the doctor. Knowing Mido had a sensor shot, I'm really freaking glad our plan wasn't screwed up because then we wouldn't have had a chance haha.

Good game friends, I really enjoyed playing! Thanks for hosting Pendio, it was a good time, and thanks to @Johnny Sooshi and @Libk for being awesome scumbuds! :D

The sad thing was, since our lynches were so tiny this game due to indecisive actions, I never actually used a shot until that final moment; but lo, it was too late! :( I'll say this again, you guys did awesomely! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I want to give a shout out to @karu for a great first game. I can see you're gonna be a great scumhunter in games going forward. You're analytical, you know what to look for, and you're not afraid to state your crackpot theories (I'm referring to your theory about Johnny, which I think was actually partially true and everybody doubted it, so kudos to you for sure). Great playing on your end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom