• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Secret Anonymous Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
ah, fudge. Ok. Well, at the very least, I used an ability last night, and I can safely say that player 9 is innocent

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Though it can be easy for scum to fake it, I think P7 is town. That leaves 2,3,4,5,8 in my books as null reads, though 8 is leaning town (I think, subject to change).
So its 2,3,4,5.

@Player 4 I agreed with your playstyle yesterday, so I'm curious what you think so far?
@Player 7 so you think there was scum on P6's speed-wagon yesterday? Thus, if not me and you, its P8? Or was voting for P8 more of an 'OMGUS' vote?

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Though it can be easy for scum to fake it, I think P7 is town.

What's convincing you P7 is town?

Personally I think these two posts...

Vote: Player 8

@Tristan can i like, Roleclaim? is that allowed? because otherwise my vote's going to be much less explainable

ah, fudge. Ok. Well, at the very least, I used an ability last night, and I can safely say that player 9 is innocent

Don't prove much. Voting for a player based on the investigation of another are mutually exclusive. I realize that the argument is going to be made that they believe at least one of the three that were on P6's wagon is scum, but it all leads back to any of us saying "it wasn't me". Scum can, for the most part, safely claim innocent or guilty on a player in this game without fear of repercussion. I'm still wary of the statement as a result.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 2.1~

Player 7
(1) - P8
Player 8 (1) - P7

With 7 alive, 4 votes are required for a majority lynch. Day 2 will end Wednesday, July 27, 10PM PST.

Reminder that everybody is to make at least 2 contributive posts before deadline (little more than 24 hours from now). Any players who fail to do so will be replaced, and if I can't find replacements, they will be modkilled. No exceptions. I encourage everybody to watch this thread with their actual accounts so they can see when people post in here.

EDIT: POST COUNTS
  • Player 2 - 0
  • Player 3 - 1
  • Player 4 - 0
  • Player 5 - 0
All other living players have met the quota.

Last edited:

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
so we're killing P6 based on a echoed RVS vote eh? i've seen worse lynch reasons I guess, although this seems pretty weak :umu:

I can almost see literal sweat on P9's brow when they voted P6. Low activity game and you have the most votes makes people do that though i guess, regardless of weak reasoning.

no seriously, I get why P9 is getting on the P6 wagon, but P8 and P7 are the real sinkers here to me. P2's vote seems like an rvs that got a kinda-but-not-really legit wagon going.

unless P6 is mafia, fml at that point
So is no one suspicious of this post? The bolded part more specifically. Seems like this person is more or less sure P6 is Town, but at the end throws a doubt. See I think Mafia would rather take the cautious approach and make it seem like they're against the lynch and frame P7 and P8 the next day.

If you actually think about it, trusting the Cop claim (why the early claim btw?), P9 is Town. Why would scum hop on the end of a bandwagon to save P9? I guess P9 could be GF, but that's statistically unlikely. P7 and P8 made some pretty risky moves which was really reckless, so why would scum make that move? I think scum would either stay out completely or go against the lynch half-heartedly like the above post by P5. Also why is no one suspicious of me? My joke vote contributed to killing P6. This seems like a framing job to me.

Vote: Player 5

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Though it can be easy for scum to fake it, I think P7 is town. That leaves 2,3,4,5,8 in my books as null reads, though 8 is leaning town (I think, subject to change).
So its 2,3,4,5.

@Player 4 I agreed with your playstyle yesterday, so I'm curious what you think so far?
@Player 7 so you think there was scum on P6's speed-wagon yesterday? Thus, if not me and you, its P8? Or was voting for P8 more of an 'OMGUS' vote?

I think both Players 7 and 8 have a bad look at the start of the day, but I would actually go after Player 8 first. I think Player 7 gives more vibes of a frustrated townie right now. Player 8 seemed to only be thinking of his of her self-preservation.

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

Personally I think these two posts...

Don't prove much. Voting for a player based on the investigation of another are mutually exclusive. I realize that the argument is going to be made that they believe at least one of the three that were on P6's wagon is scum, but it all leads back to any of us saying "it wasn't me". Scum can, for the most part, safely claim innocent or guilty on a player in this game without fear of repercussion. I'm still wary of the statement as a result.

Okay, this post convinces me Player 7 and 8 aren't wolf/wolf.

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So is no one suspicious of this post? The bolded part more specifically. Seems like this person is more or less sure P6 is Town, but at the end throws a doubt. See I think Mafia would rather take the cautious approach and make it seem like they're against the lynch and frame P7 and P8 the next day.

If you actually think about it, trusting the Cop claim (why the early claim btw?), P9 is Town. Why would scum hop on the end of a bandwagon to save P9? I guess P9 could be GF, but that's statistically unlikely. P7 and P8 made some pretty risky moves which was really reckless, so why would scum make that move? I think scum would either stay out completely or go against the lynch half-heartedly like the above post by P5. Also why is no one suspicious of me? My joke vote contributed to killing P6. This seems like a framing job to me.

Playing risky early on allows scum to slip within the town ranks as the game progresses. I wouldn't put it past scum to do this in a game where everyone's identity is unknown.

Player 3

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why would you claim a PR on day 2 with one vote on you and an innocent read? Jesus Christ. I'm hoping this is just a clever ruse but seriously, what?

Player 3

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
After reading through again, I'm liking a P8 lynch. Jumping on the wagon because he didn't want a coin toss despite having very shady information (and so his vote was basically a coin toss anyway) seems strange as heck to me. But the point about saving P9 bring a strange thing if he's town is a good one. However, while it is statistically unlikely as again, was pointed out, P9 being gf would make an unbelievable amount of sense. I'm going to try my luck and
Vote: P8
But p5 and p2 also look like good options atm.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i forgot this game existed tbh

well with no counter claim we can only believe this is true, putting P9 in the town category for me.

Man honestly I was just looking for something to say to meet the post count. I didn't know what else to say and P6 really didn't seem like mafia to me at the end of the say tbh, he actually seemed kind of upset about it.

after looking back at the thread I thought P7 was most suspicious because his last vote, but you can say that about any bandwaggon like the P8 one going on right now. idk what to think really.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think both Players 7 and 8 have a bad look at the start of the day, but I would actually go after Player 8 first. I think Player 7 gives more vibes of a frustrated townie right now. Player 8 seemed to only be thinking of his of her self-preservation.

In what way is it solely self preservation? I'm targeting P7 because I think that's the best place to go off of. I'd rather not die today. Isn't that one of the lesser points of the game? You can lynch as much scum as you want, but that doesn't mean jack **** if town lacks survivability. Players want to stay alive cause they want to play.

Okay, this post convinces me Player 7 and 8 aren't wolf/wolf.

Why does it convince you? What specifically did I say that convinced you? I'm genuinely curious because you voted based on that and my other posts.

After reading through again, I'm liking a P8 lynch. Jumping on the wagon because he didn't want a coin toss despite having very shady information (and so his vote was basically a coin toss anyway) seems strange as heck to me. But the point about saving P9 bring a strange thing if he's town is a good one. However, while it is statistically unlikely as again, was pointed out, P9 being gf would make an unbelievable amount of sense. I'm going to try my luck and
Vote: P8
But p5 and p2 also look like good options atm.

What shady information? The lack of a change in vote to me after expressing his wanting to lynch me, despite being absent for around 24 hours? I voted because I believed that between 9 and 6, 6 was the better option. If you would have rather seen 9 die instead of 6, or if you would have rather had a coin toss decide the lynch for Day 1, why didn't you come in to vote?

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

Claiming an investigation so early is a crapshoot if they were scum. Its pretty much guaranteed we'd have the standard roles in this game (cop, doc, RB, etc) so with an early cop claim for night 1, and the fact that P7 targeted me and said I was town has me thinking they're town. Doesn't make sense for scum to do this so early in the day (or before everyone else posted) and to try to buddy with a townie when it could so easily back-fire, and after only 1 vote on them. I'm not 100% sold they're town, but leaning that way currently, enough so that I can feel confident looking elsewhere today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom