1. Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
    Dismiss Notice

Popping in for a New Year

Published by Link Floyd in the blog Link Floyd's blog. Views: 56

Since I had some free time today, I thought I'd drop by the old ZD. :)

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years. Mine went very well, and now I'm preparing for my last semester in community college before I get my Associate's degree.

Also since I've been away, I got a nice job at a retirement home which I really enjoy, and I get free food too.

Overall I've been really happy with life. Not really a lot to complain about.

Last year was good apart from a few tragedies that still bother me but...I have to live with it.

I think about Jamie a lot. In fact, he showed up in my dream the other night. It's always the same thing, I'm going back in time with my friends to try and stop him. The worst part is waking up.

I think when someone you care about dies, it gets easier over time but it never feels how it used to feel. It feels like there's a gap that shouldn't be there.

Most of my friends here were closer to Jamie than I was, so I can't imagine what it's like for them. It must feel a thousand times worse than what I feel.

Thanks for reading. I've missed you all.
Elizabeth, Deus, Lord Galeem and 3 others like this.
  • A Link In Time
  • Link Floyd
  • A Link In Time
You need to be logged in to comment