Killjoy262 mastermind lissi Killjoy262 wrote on mastermind lissi's profile. Today at 5:23 PM Happy birthday! I hope your day is an awesome one!
OGSniper mastermind lissi OGSniper wrote on mastermind lissi's profile. Today at 2:40 PM Happy Birthday Lissi! Hope to see you in some more mafia games.
A Link In Time OGSniper A Link In Time wrote on OGSniper's profile. Yesterday at 8:16 PM Sorry, I thought I was talking you you, but I guess my mic wasn't working. Awkward lol.
Demon Link Yesterday at 6:09 AM So cute. Also the lady helping Link is someone who died when Zelda was young. Botw
Demon Link RuMbLePaKk Demon Link wrote on RuMbLePaKk's profile. Yesterday at 6:03 AM Happy Birthday!!
DarthCreeper10 RuMbLePaKk DarthCreeper10 wrote on RuMbLePaKk's profile. Saturday at 7:32 PM Happy Birthday!
Commander_Has RuMbLePaKk Commander_Has wrote on RuMbLePaKk's profile. Saturday at 8:52 AM Happy birthday, may you be blessed with the strength of Din
Daku Rinku Malon Daku Rinku wrote on Malon's profile. Friday at 10:08 PM This popped up on my Pininterest. Malon helping heal Link.
DarthCreeper10 OGSniper DarthCreeper10 wrote on OGSniper's profile. Thursday at 8:03 PM yo what??? how did I miss this?? I'm so sorry bro, happy birthday!
TheFairyWithBoots Thursday at 1:54 PM I actually managed to get off Great Sky Island in one night! I was stuck there for three days last year just trying to get to the shrines.
I actually managed to get off Great Sky Island in one night! I was stuck there for three days last year just trying to get to the shrines.
Demon Link Commander_Has Demon Link wrote on Commander_Has's profile. Thursday at 9:35 AM Has, hear is Italian pizzas for you to gaze at.
TheFairyWithBoots Thursday at 2:49 AM Sometimes I just want to crawl into a Zelda game and literally just live in that world away from everyone else. I just love this franchise so much.
Sometimes I just want to crawl into a Zelda game and literally just live in that world away from everyone else. I just love this franchise so much.