• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zoras Aren't Mentioned Anywhere!

Well I actually think that the Tadpoles are baby Zora's which will eventually start the Zora race. If you look closely despite the difference in color the Tadpoles (the single ones with an actual face) look identical to the baby Zoras in Majora's Mask. So I am pretty sure Nintendo did this for a reason, and probably more than just a reference.

I like the tadpole theory, but I also agree that it was a bit disappointing not to see any actual Zora's. I got really excited to find them after I saw the Goron. I thought that maybe they descended from the Water Dragon, since she has a similar form and coloring to the Zora people.

I was definitely disappointed not to see any Zora's in SS because like many have said, I was expecting SS to be a complete origin story and explain where all the races came from and how they came to be. And yes you can assume Parella become Zora but it really doesn't explain much. But then again, Valoo did change the Zora into the Rito so maybe the water dragon did have a hand in this evolution but frankly, I guess we will never know until there is an actual confirmation from Nintendo.

I was kind of dissappointed with the absence of Zoras, as well. The second I saw that there were Gorons, I kept waiting for Zoras to show up...too bad that all the waiting proved to be in vain.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Considering the entire timeline, and theory on how species' evolve in this series, it would seem that the Zora race has a very adaptible genetic structure. The race began as Parella, and by the later games in the timeline, such as Wind Waker, have evolved into Rito.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
No, you guys have it all wrong. Beedle evolved into Stagnox and Ghirahim evolves into Tingle. majora_goron_elder.jpg mwahhh xoxo

I expected there to be Zoras in the lake with the water dragon, but there were just dumb squid looking things :(

I was hoping for some kind of a origin story behind the Zora/Kokri/Goron in this game I was a little disappointed when there wasn't. I'm thinking that since there is such a huge gap in the timeline after SS the next game is probably going to be a SS sequel there is still to many questions left unanswered.

If ever the Hyrule Historia book gets released in North America, I expect we'll learn more of these three races. I would absolutely love to learn more about their backstory.

I just guessed Zoras (in comparison to Gorons or Human/ Hyrulian ) evolved rather quickly... Parella -> Zora -> Rito :D

It would be weird for them to evolve so rapidly in comparison to other species...

Last edited:
H

Heyitsmemo

I also really missed the Zoras </3. But I'm not so sure that the Parella evolve into the Zora, because really the only reason we think they would have is because they both live in water. But the Zora are way more awesome, and if you notice they live in different provinces. But either way, there isn't really enough "evidence" to argue either side, so, I'm just gonna hope that the Zora are in the next game and they aren't part of the Parella because Zoras are just that much cooler. ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom