• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zombie Type Enemies in Skyward Sword

There is a new question... where do the "Zomboblins" fit? The Blin family, or the undead family? I say the Blin family, but thats just me.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
There is a new question... where do the "Zomboblins" fit? The Blin family, or the undead family? I say the Blin family, but thats just me.

They are just Bokoblins who were traped in the catacombs of the Ancient Cistern, so they aren't really part of the undead family...

Ganondork

goo
Link13 said:

I'd imagine both. Just because it's an undead enemy doesn't mean that it still isn't classified as a -blin. A dead cat is still classified under the same scientific classifications that it was under when it was still alive. Simply because its body has been reanimated doesn't mean it's habitual instincts are any different. I doubt they will have the "Brains!" mentality, just the "Intruder, kill him!"

Cuju said:
They are just Bokoblins who were traped in the catacombs of the Ancient Cistern, so they aren't really part of the undead family...

Don't want to burst your bubble dude, but they are undead. Parts of their flesh have been torn off, notably in the chest area. That's only where the most important organs in their body are located, right? I'd assume with their battle scars that they are dead. Besides, look at their purplish skin tone. I'd think that that is the color they turn when they began to decompose. However, this decomposition was cut short when some force of some sort brought them back to life. What this force is, we aren't sure. Perhaps, Ghirahim, since he's trying to revive his Master, he may be able to revive dead Bokoblins.

I JUST CAME UP WITH AN AWESOME IDEA!!!! what if there was a survival mode to skyward sword (it might seem a little un zelda like but...) and after every round you will get a treasure chest with a new item to help you defeat the zombie bokoblins!!!

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Hmm...Yes, in fact, I would love to see a whole dungeon dedicated to the undead. I would totally play it in the middle of the night! XD
It would be creepy...and fun. There would be a lot of funny experiences to be made (running down hallway when a ReDead jumps out from the corner and...*censored*...You just barely escape with your life. As you walk around, you get a strange feeling...you turn...to find that the ReDead had followed you! To be Continued.). It'd be like Arbiter's Grounds, one of my favorite dungeons.
Yep, love this idea.:)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I hope that these zombies have many different forms so that we can still see gibdos and redeads. i also hope they are half impossible to kill so that they can be at the difficulty level of games such as some Resident Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom