• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zombie Apocalypse

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fight to the death for one.

Call all of my friends and family members, move them to a relatively safe spot but not too safe so as to get comfortable (it's always in those moments where a zombie gets ya xD). Bring out the guns [meaning weapons, including fists], need some provisions so I'll pay whatever store runners that aren't zombified. I'll be fighting zombies during the day, have my brothers on the look out, have some squads out to fight off zombies and as I said, fight to the death.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Gather my friends and family and break into a Church. There, we all hang from the ceiling with supplies awaiting for the zombies. And of course, if that goes wrong, smash the stained glass windows, climb to the top, jump down and smash into other buildings

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Get whatever weapons I need by any means necessary and live out the rest of my life killing zombies and anybody else I think deserves to die, living in abandoned houses with set up security systems, with a phone, light laptop, and wallet carried on me.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have a grand total of 37 different Zombie Plans. 36 of them involve me leaving someone's (preferably someone I hate) fresh corpse behind as bait so I get away safely and, taking the two weeks worth of food I have stocked in my attic, take a road trip to Alaska or Nunavut Canada. Zombies generate no body heat, so if they tried to come up here, they'd freeze into corpse-sickles.

The 37th is where I purposely infect myself 1) to make it quick, and 2) to exact revenge on my enemies.

Jedizora

:right:
I have a lot of survival plans. I have a lot of time on my hands, so yeah... I'll share a few:
1: Fight my way across the US, gathering a band of survivors, and hold out until we all die of old age, or until we kill all the zombies in the US.
5: Get my family and everyone I care about on a boat, and then find a land mass without zombies that is suitable for our needs.
20: Raid the local gun shop, then shoot everything that moves,
21: Raid the local knife store, then chop til I drop.
22: Raid the local video games store, and the supermarket, block the front door of the VG store, and play video games until the zombies brake in or until I run out of food.
47: Turn into a Zombie, then take me revenge on the annoying people of the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom