• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldatube

i recently started posting zelda related videos on youtube and wanted to do some viewer research. my question to the community is :what type of zelda videos do you guys like to watch and what type of content would like to see. all help will be greatly appreciated and i look forward to reading your suggestions.:)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I'll check out your channel. I am always looking for new Zelda channels to subscribe to. It's what I do at work on my laptop when I'm off task hehe ;0P

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
What I mostly like to see are glitches/cheats and fan made videos for example:

[video=youtube;MHxR92jezck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHxR92jezck[/video]

I would like to see you talk about different theories that you read on different websites. What is your take on the theories themselves.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Zelda tube? Zelda in a tube? Gannon has gotten creative... I wonder how Link will get her out! Anyway, I will check out the channel.

Mincraft and Zelda shall rule Youtube FOREVER!

Zelda tube? Zelda in a tube? Gannon has gotten creative... I wonder how Link will get her out! Anyway, I will check out the channel.

Mincraft and Zelda shall rule Youtube FOREVER!

zeldatube , tube = youtube, youtube =multiple likes, multiple likes = like like ,like like = death and never getting your stuff back, therefore zeldatube = never getting zelda back , ganon has finally done it we are all doomed. but wait there is hope as youtube =you , you = the chosen one = link = the answer to saving us, there youtube saved zelda =mind well and truly blown

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom