• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zeldathon Art Page

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone!

As you may know, here at ZD the Zeldathon Team is trying to get everyone psyched about the Zeldathon 4 Charity, the date yet to be announced. To get even MORE people excited about it, I was wondering if anyone here would like to be an honorary member of the Zeldathon Team! Please submit your artwork via this thread, and they'll all be posted on the Zeldathon site! (zeldathon4charity.weebly.com)

Artwork can be Zelda related, or related to the tsunami that struck Japan, the entire reason we're doing the Zeldathon. Any artwork related to our goal will be posted on the site in a soon to come page known as "Fan Artwork". You must also include a name that you'd like to appear along with your artwork.

Artwork can be drawn, painted, graphically designed, anything that could help spread the word and allow people to enjoy the slow creation of Zeldathon! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

As a side note, the other creator of Zeldathon is on ZD along with me! I won't say names or point any fingers, but you can be sure to meet them soon!

Thanks to everyone for support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom