• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's_Child Gallery...?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Alrighty then. I'm in dire need of a new thread and a clean out. I've decided to do requests, but due to no one wanting anything, I'll just sit here waiting. ;)
So, without further ado, here is the stuff I call art!! ^^

attachment.php

I was experimenting with GIMP, and I made this.

attachment.php

Mah avy for a while... ;)

attachment.php

Okay. Just so you all know, I loathe and detest Agitha. So, why I did an avy with her I DON'T know.

attachment.php

My prettiful Oshus avy, one of my first on GIMP, has been praised once before. ^^

And there we go. Just notify me if you wish to use these. Although I doubt you would... -.-
More coming later!! ^^

Master

Upcoming
They look very nice indeed ^^ . I think a might need you in the future :lol: so i am going to save you as a contact , is that okay to you ?

Master

Upcoming
This might Sound really silly from me , but how do i add you as a contact ? Are is it a theoretical thing ? :huh:

David

But you called me here...
What program do you use for these? I'm curious. And you're looking like you're learning a lot of good techniques. My advice is to practice and not make your signature tags so big. There is a size limit, and I think that smaller sigs look cooler.

David

But you called me here...
Well, she didn't say that she only used GIMP for all of her graphics. I was only trying to clarify with her.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Heh... talk about me like I'm not here... ;) Thankfully you called me a she!

Yes, I use GIMP. I only started a few months ago, and am still not very good... :embarrassed:
Thanks for the praise though!! ^^

Master, to answer your question... you click on my username and a menu comes up with options. Click on add as contact... ;) hope I helped!!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
You're doing a pretty good job with signatures. Alot better then I can do. *Note my poor signature*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom