• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldas you've played (in order)

Zelda 1 -> Zelda 2 -> LTTP ... then I didn't play another Zelda game until WindWaker HD... yeah... -> TP ->LBW ->OOT -> and I'm currently playing MM.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Out of curiosity, what Zelda games have you played and in what order?

For me, it's (if I'm remembering right):

PH-->ST-->TP-->LA-->SS-->OoT-->ALttP-->TLoZ-->MM3D-->WWHD

Ayee same profile picture:rhello: and I've played these games in order from first to most recent
Spirit Tracks
Phantom of Hourglass
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
A Link Between Worlds
Majora's Mask

All of them...

Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Adventure of Link
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess HD
A Link Between Worlds
Four Swords
Skyward Sword
Triforce Heros
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Four Swords Adventures
Oracle Ages/Seasons

I fell out of the franchise for a few years after Wind Waker, but I have physical copies of every game and have beaten them all within the past year. This list is based one when I FIRST played them however.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This is the order in which I played these games but not necessarily passed them.

The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
The Wind Waker
Adventure of Link (not entirely sure of placement)
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Majora's Mask
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword
Ocarina of Time 3D
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I've been on a quest to play through all of them. I've beaten all the ones I've played, which is everything but AOL and FS (unless I'm missing some). Here's the order I've played them:

LA-DX -> OOS -> OOA -> ALTTP -> OOT -> WW -> ALBW -> TP -> SS -> PH -> LOZ -> TFH -> FSA -> ST -> HW -> MC -> MM

Majora's Mask>Ocarina of Time>Twilight Princess>Skyward Sword>The Minish Cap>The Wind Waker>A Link to the Past>The Legend of Zelda>Phantom Hourglass>The Adventure of Link

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Wind Waker* --> Twilight Princess --> Majora's Mask* --> Ocarina of Time* --> Link Between Worlds --> Skyward Sword --> Minish Cap --> Spirit Tracks

*HD/3D rerelease

ALttP -> TP -> LoZ -> OoT -> MM -> PH -> ST -> SS -> WW -> LA -> MC -> AoL -> OoS -> OoA -> FS -> FSA -> ALBW -> TFH

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Hoo boy, here we go. There's lots of missing information, so I've grouped some titles into relative time periods. Though the order that they appear within the time period is my best guess.

1. 1998: Ocarina of Time
  2. 2000: Majora's Mask
  3. 2009-2010: (Phantom Hourglass > Spirit Tracks)/Twilight Princess
  4. June-Dec 2011: Link's Awakening/ (Legend of Zelda > Adventure of Link)/Minish Cap/Four Swords/Skyward Sword
  5. Jan 2012-May 2013: A Link to the Past
  6. May 2013: Oracle of Seasons
  7. May 2013: Oracle of Ages
  8. Oct 2013: Wind Waker
  9. Nov 2013: A Link Between Worlds
  10. Oct 2015: Triforce Heroes
  11. Aug 2016: Four Swords Adventures
1. and 2. was basically my late 90's early childhood. 3. is when I got a DSi in 2009 and got more into the video game scene, and when my sis had a Wii. 4. was in late 2011 when Skyward Sword came out, and the 3DS ambassadors program was delivered. 5. is when I borrowed my friend's GBA for the Link to the Past port sometime after Skyward Sword (I think I had a Wii U by then, but I can't be sure. Since then, I've pretty much bought Zelda games whenever they released or re-released.

Weel, if memory serves...
LA DX > OoT/LttP > MM > Oracles > Minish Cap > and after that everything becomes a little jumbly

MM (got to like, the first dungeon)>WW>MC>OoT>MM (to Stone Tower, but the Collector's Edition CD always encounters a glitch on it. I found that out after almost clearing it twice)>TP>SS>ST>MM (on the 64, but just as I was about to beat Stone Tower, someone bumped it, dislodging the cartridge just enough to lose my progress.... I hate Stone Tower with a passion now, but MM is still my second favorite game)>AlBW>OoS

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
If I'm not mistaken it goes something like this (I know OoT was my first Zelda ever):

1. Ocarina of Time
2. OoS / OoA
3. Majora's Mask
4. A Link to the Past
5. Link's Awakening
6. Legend of Zelda
7. A Link Between Worlds
8. Twilight Princess
9. Hyrule Warriors
10. Wind Waker
11. Skyward Sword

Users who are viewing this thread