• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldas you've played (in order)

Ah my order goes as this
ALTTP
TP
PH
ST
SS
WW
TLOZ
Oracle of ages/seasons
I don't think HW counts here
Then A Link Between Worlds
TFH
Minoan Cap
Then currently I'm replaying ALTTP.

Alttp -> FS -> MC -> PH -> TP -> OoA/OoS -> ST -> SS -> ALBW -> WW -> OoT -> MM (haven't finished yet)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Geez, I'm really gonna have to think about this one... I'm pretty sure it's as follows.

PH - TP - OoT - WW - MM - SS - LoZ - AoL - LA - MC - FS - ST - OoS - OoA - ALBW - TFH - ALttP

Some of those around the middle are probably wrong, but that's the best I can do.

Last edited:
Probably gonna mess up the order at some point but:

MM > OoT > TP > WW > SS > ALttP > FSA > Zelda 1 > Zelda 2 > LA > Master Quest > OoT3D > ALBW > WWHD > OoS > OoA > Minish Cap > PH > ST > FS > MM3D > TFH > TPHD

I can almost guarantee that order is wrong though lol. Plus that's the order of which I played them. The order of me beating them would probably put OoT behind TP, and MM some time after WW. It gets hazy after that since I've played them multiple times since.

The order they were released (in North America). Coincidentally my first NES game was LoZ, and first SNES game was ALttP!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It all started in 1999 for me with OOT, then --> MM --> WW --> FSA --> TLoZ --> AoL --> TP --> PH --> ST --> LA --> SS --> ALttP --> OoS --> ALBW --> MC --> TFH.
The only one I've yet to play is OoA

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've played all of the canonical ones but can't remember in what order. Just that OoS was my first.

G

Guest-3

So far finished Four Swords, now in the middle of OoT, next going for WW.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't quite remember the exact order, but I think it's been something like this:

ALttP>TP>PH>ST>SS>OoT>WW>ALBW>MC>LA>MM

I've also played a bit of Oracle of Seasons, but didn't get too far into it.

Umm, my memory is a bit foggy so I could mess up some of these:

OoT > MM > OoX* > LA* > WW* > MC > ALttP > PH > ST > TP > SS > OoT3D > ALBW > MM3D

*Didn't get very far in it

Of these, the only ones that I've completed are PH, OoT3D and ALBW, lol.
I've gotten up to the preamble to the fourth dungeon in MM3D but stopped playing for some reason.

La, ALTTP, WW, OoT, ALTTP this time for real, a bit of minish cap, major as mask, twilight princess, legend of Zelda, skyward sword, a bit of Zelda 2.

I have only ever beaten Link's awakening, wind waker, ocarina of time, link to the past, Zelda 1 and skyward sword though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom