• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldas you've played (in order)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I think it's something along the line of this (I don't count my brief attempt at AoL, just the games I have played at least a few dungeons of, the games in bold are games I have beaten):
OoT --> MM --> TP --> ST --> SS --> LA --> LoZ --> ALBW --> ALttP --> WW --> OoS --> OoA --> MC

Last edited:
This is a vague approximation. At least half of these were played before I was even ten, so I don't remember all the way.

MM(maybe?)>TP>MM(for sure)>PH>ST>OOT>SS>Z2>ALBW

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
PH --> ST --> TP --> SS --> TWW --> OoT(3D) --> MM --> aLttp --> LA: DX --> TMC --> tLoz --> OoX --> ALBW

Never played the FS games (or their pale continuation) and only played half an hour of TloZ2 before I decided I didn't want to touch it again.

Here are the Zelda games I've owned and played lots of (multiple play throughs, in the order I played them first time). The rest I have played but not enough to put down on this list.

AOL -> Zelda 1 > ALTTP -> LA -> OOT -> MM -> OOS/OOA -> TP -> LCT -> WW -> FSA -> PH -> SS -> HW -> MC

Misty

Ronin
A Link to the Past --> Ocarina of Time -> Majora's Mask (never completed, hated it too much) -->Twilight Princess -->Skyward Sword (never finished, brother spoiled the ending for me and wii remote gameplay is awful.)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think it's something like this:

OoT>TWW>TP>MM>FSA>PH>TMC>SS>ALttP>ST>ALBW>OOX>LADX>TLoZ>FS>TFH

I know this is similar to the actual order but may not be totally accurate. AOL isn't on here because I have yet to beat it.

I played a little bit of OOT and WW before TP, but I never made any significant progress in either game, so I'm factoring them in with regards to where I finished them.

TP>TMC>MM>SS>OOT>WW

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
If I'm remembering correctly, it went LoZ -> AoL -> ALttP -> OoT -> MM -> TMC -> TWW -> FSA -> FS -> OoA -> LA DX -> OoS -> TP -> PH -> ST -> SS -> ALBW -> HW -> TFH. Mostly in order, just a few switched around due to not having a GBC or GCN for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom