• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldas you've played (in order)

Out of curiosity, what Zelda games have you played and in what order?

For me, it's (if I'm remembering right):

PH-->ST-->TP-->LA-->SS-->OoT-->ALttP-->TLoZ-->MM3D-->WWHD

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
OoT, LA, ALttP, MM, FS, TP, ST, SS, LoZ, TF, OoS, WW, MC. I'm currently playing ALBW, and OoA. I'm trying to beat every main Zelda game before Zelda Wii U comes out.

I started with ALBW, tried out Majora's Mask 3D but quickly decided to play Ocarina first, then went back to Majora afterwards. After that I played Wind Waker HD, Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass and lastly Twilight Princess HD. I also gave Link's Awakening a shot a few weeks ago, but got incredibly annoyed by the game constantly telling me I can't pick things up without the Titan's Mitts, and put it down again.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I started with ALBW, tried out Majora's Mask 3D but quickly decided to play Ocarina first, then went back to Majora afterwards. After that I played Wind Waker HD, Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass and lastly Twilight Princess HD. I also gave Link's Awakening a shot a few weeks ago, but got incredibly annoyed by the game constantly telling me I can't pick things up without the Titan's Mitts, and put it down again.
That's what I hated about Link's Awakening. Every time I bump into a rock, or something, it'll tell me very slowly you can't pick it up. It's incredibly annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom