• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldas you've played (in order)

Misty

Ronin
I do. It's one of my favorites. I enjoy the fact that it was the first time it felt like you had perfect control over Link. I enjoyed the items and the use of the items. I liked that not all items were necessary to beat the game. I liked that every boss had a conventional way of defeating, but if you experimented enough, you could find other ways of beating the boss, sometimes very unconventional, but often easier than just using your sword. I love the music. I loved the dual words. At the time it was a very neat mechanic—it has since been done to death. It felt like just the right difficulty: not easy, but not punishingly hard.

It's probably my second or third favorite entry in the series.

Oh no. Then I'm afraid we do not agree at all about this. :(

Misty

Ronin
Misty as I've mentioned countless times, the people of Clock Town do react. Just as some may not trust in the weather reports of a snowpocalypse, many do. By the end of Day 3, Clock Town is mostly empty. So, it's not a dramatic denial. On Day 1 it is only slightly closer and most don't notice it. As it becomes more apparent, people flee.

Jamie, I heard you the first two times and i have responded to that. I find the fact most don't notice it hard to believe as I've underlined. Them trusting it or not does not in any way seem to influence their preparation. Almost everyone at check out would tell me how they didn't believe it was going to be bad or happen. They were still acting like it was because better safe than sorry is the most common action of humans.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Jamie, I heard you the first two times and i have responded to that. I find the fact most don't notice it hard to believe as I've underlined. Them trusting it or not does not in any way seem to influence their preparation. Almost everyone at check out would tell me how they didn't believe it was going to be bad or happen. They were still acting like it was because better safe than sorry is the most common action of humans.
If the moon was just slightly bigger today would you notice it? I wouldn't. The moon hardly moved at the first day.

Misty

Ronin
Well unfortunately you aren't in the Zelda game :p

True. But luckily, there are people who notice within the game and the main character who knows. Strangely, they're concerned about it and the mayor is locked in a debate about running, but none of this pans out realistically.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
True. But luckily, there are people who notice within the game and the main character who knows. Strangely, they're concerned about it and the mayor is locked in a debate about running, but none of this pans out realistically.
I think we value realism in Zelda games wildly differently. But I enjoyed hearing your view point, as much as I disagree with it. Not that I haven't been on the opposite end, considering I'm not a huge fan of OoT.

MM > OOT > LoZ > AoL > ALTTP > WW > TMC > TP > OOA > OOS > LA > FSA > PH > ST > SS > (OOT/MM 3DS) > ALBW (WW HD) > HW > (TP HD) and soon.. BoTW

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
First to Last:
Loz --> AoL --> OoT --> MM --> OoS --> OoA - -> WW --> PH --> TP --> ST--> SS--> HW --> MC--> ALTTP

Not Played:
LA (been meaning to emulate...just keep forgetting), FSA (never really got a chance), ALBW (played for like 1 minute at B:cool:.

BotW....9 days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom