• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Zelda's Story (A Surprisingly Fun Zelda 1 Hack)

It's actually pretty fun. :)
Go on this adventure with me!
[video=youtube;6bnnKAZN64M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bnnKAZN64M&feature=share&list=PLfdThY4C7aafMYglmfoK-GD6Gr6vtLPqw[/video]
[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

Link is in video description.

Salem

SICK
The story sounds like Super Princess Peach. Hopefully this will satisfy fans that want Zelda to be the main character.

Also, this hack was made in 1999? I didn't know a hack this good was possible back then, when was the first ROM hack tools were available for NES games?

You know, I'm not sure. If this was all purely code editing, that would explain the glitches in this game, and make me even more impressed. This game has style (even in it's dialogue), and that's what i love about it.

I have been playing this all night, just trying to find the second dungeon. If anyone else has tried it, can I have a hint?

It lags a lot. I'm not sure if there even is another dungeon. So I'm going to move on to my Zelda Theory video some time soon.

This looks cool! Is it available for anyone to download and play on the internet?

Of course! The download link is in the video description. You have to have an emulator though. But they're easy to find. Just search "NES emulator" on google.

Let me know if you get to the second dungeon (if there is one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom