• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Ruby?

Ever notice how in Ocarina of Time, when you're in the castle courtyard speaking to Zelda towards the beginning of the game, that she's wearing a ruby pendant or broach. It's the exact same (but much smaller) ruby symbol that you have to shoot in the Stone Tower Temple in Majoras Mask to flip the tower upside down. Wonder what (if any) connection there is there...

I wonder if you can shoot Zelda with a light arrow if she'll flip upside down too...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Lol! "I wonder if you can shoot Zelda with a light arrow if she'll flip upside down too..." Priceless! xD
I don't know if there's any connection, but nice find!

Last edited:
To save on cost expenses and production time, Majora's Mask re-used a lot of the same character models and graphics that they had already created in Ocarina of Time. This is probably the case for the connection that you made. They used the same symbol on the necklace Zelda was wearing as a puzzle in the Stone Tower Temple.

Or, perhaps it is a mear coincidence? Either way, good find and excellent observation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom