• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Question (Major Ending Spoilers)

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
For those of you who have already beaten Spirit Tracks (and let me just say congradulations if you did) then you may already have an idea as to what I am talking about.

Before you face off against Malladus and puppet Zelda (with that annoying little booger Cole on your tail the whole time), you speak to Anjean and Byrne. They both offer you help (which you deny ,of course) and when you go outside Zelda stops you and quickly asks what will you do when all of the ugliness is over. Your options are "Engineer" , "Warrior , "and "Dunno". Anyway once you answer the question Zelda's ghostly face color changes subltley, as if she were blushing. Then you go off and face Malladus.

Let me just say right now , What the heck?

What exactly was all that about? Especially the question. It could just be nothing and the developers just put it there for your benefit but im starting to think that each question will unlock a special ending video that occurs after the credits roll.

My question to you good people is: What do you think that question meant (and dont just say that it was there just to be there, come on give me something better than that.), what option did YOU choose ,and if you saw anything special that occured during or after the credits that could have happened because of it.

I choose the "dunno" option and after the credits it showed a small video of zelda looking at a drawing of link in a train and her flying next to him in ghost form while doing some royal schoolwork , then her looking at the window . Did you see any videos that were different?

Last edited:
You're probably right, now that I think about it.

I chose Warrior, and after the credits rolled Zelda is in her room signing off papers. Then you can hear Link training with a sword, and Zelda walks over to the window and looks at Link, and he's knocked down and Zelda waves.

What are the other two endings? I think I'll fight Melladus for the other two...

I chose Engineer: After credits roll Zelda is signing off her papers. Next you can hear Train tooting on the background and finally Zelda walks over to the window and waves. Dats it.

Yeah, it just slightly changes that little ending scene. I too was hoping there would be some big ending cut-scene that would change depending on your choice, but no. Nintendo missed another opportunity to make the storyline more interesting. It would've been incentive to fight the last boss over again too, like in MC getting the Mirror Shield. *Sigh...*
Anyways, I chose Engineer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom