• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Personality?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This month's Nintendo Power rehashed some news about Aonuma saying that Zelda has a different side to her sweet. According to Knights of Hyrule, it reads

"[...]But at the same time as you venture deeper into the story, you find a different side to her. She’s this sweet childhood friend you have in the beginning, but as the story progesses and the gravity of the situation increases, she becomes someone who has a little bit of a different side to her- someone who’s willing to face the tremendous fate that’s been placed on her shoulders[...]"

Now I realize that is basically saying that she won't run away from fate. But, couldn't it be possible that she would be strong? Physically able to escape her captors/pursuers (including Link)?

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
"someone who’s willing to face the tremendous fate that’s been placed on her shoulders[...]"

Maybe this is the reason Link and Ghirahim can not catch up to Zelda. We are going to have to wait until it comes out though.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Hope she is more of a know it all, a little mean too..
More of a Tetra like character.. She shouldn't act like a princess.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like to hope so, I know at least for the beginning of the game she is rather cheeky and possibly adventurous as seen in her haphazard leap, but as (Aonuma?) said, she has another side of her that we haven't seen yet.

she has never had a personality before except for wind waker/ spirit tracks. i can't wait to see, this story looks really interresting

E

Elli

oh man, that would be so cool! :D ahhh i can't wait for this game!!! Everything about it seems so cool!!!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
she has never had a personality before except for wind waker/ spirit tracks. i can't wait to see, this story looks really interresting

Well, it's not that she didn't have personality; she was merely very somber about Ganondorf taking over Hyrule. This, we saw, was her fear in both Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess (though in TP Ganon already had).

I'm excited to see how she'll turn from this audacious lass we see in Skyloft, and how she'll become Hyrule's pensive princess. Maybe the reason the Goddesses had that giant "whale" swallow her up is so that he destiny will somehow be tied into the story, as well as the Master Sword's forging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom