• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Lullaby in SS Trailer Reversed

Ganondork

goo
Funny. I looked up the GDC in reverse from another post, and I did notice Zelda's Lullaby from 0:33 to 0:44. Not to mention somebody pointed it out in the comments haha. Leave it to Koji Kondo. May that fella never leave Zelda, cause the music wouldn't be the same.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Does that change the fact that he deserves a really big raise?

I was just saying that you made it seem like you were saying it was just some random dude.

Funny. I looked up the GDC in reverse from another post, and I did notice Zelda's Lullaby from 0:33 to 0:44. Not to mention somebody pointed it out in the comments haha. Leave it to Koji Kondo. May that fella never leave Zelda, cause the music wouldn't be the same.

It's Zelda's Lullaby throughout the whole thing. (Save the opening of the real track.)

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Hey, that's pretty cool. But check this out:
[video=youtube;N6Tp4z_SFyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Tp4z_SFyw[/video]
This is Midna's theme backwards. Sound familiar?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
This is just a proof that the Royal Family and the Sheikahs are in the game and play a major role.

Why? Simple as 1 2 3; In OoT you learned the song by Impa who was the protector of Zelda and she mentions that that song was only thought to Royal Family. So the song was obviously made to "join" the Sheikahs and the R.F being the Sheikahs their protectors from the shadows.

Any doubt?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hey. Phillip DeFranco, a famous YouTuber, featured the Skyward Sword trailer in reverse in his May 4th episode of The Phillip DeFranco Show.
[video=youtube;LBu3OhsV83E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBu3OhsV83E[/video]
Skip to the 3:07 mark to hear about the trailer. I'm kinda sad he didn't go more into it, but whatever. I'd stop at 3:39 mark unless you are a fan of Phillip DeFranco or you wanna hear about Bin Laden. But, remember, you were warned.

:)

Last edited:
A

alexed2

I was one of the first to play the video bacwards and say " those sneaky Bast****!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom