• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Loftwing

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
Where is Zelda's loftwing while she is surface? It might have been mentioned but I don't really remember.

It probably escaped the tornado and flew back to Skyloft because we see it at the end of the game when it comes to meet Zelda, Link, and Groose during the post-credits scene.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
It was never mentioned. It probably was on the surface after the tornado. Maybe Link's Loftwing was looking for it while Link was searching for Zelda. Just because the Loftwings were in the Sky doesn't necesarily mean that Zelda's Loftwing was in the Sky. It could have been at a part of the surface that you could never get to (maybe some random mountain or something).

Zelda's loftwing was probably just flying around the sky aimlessly waiting for its master. That's what all of the loftwings are doing. The black tornado must've gotten it lost, which is why no one has seen it.

My thoughts is it went to the surface WITH Zelda...
There's a very specific part in the game that makes me speculate that...
If you remember, after completing Skyview Temple... How Zelda "somehow" escaped the temple to go to the next region, seeing how there is clearly no way out from there other than flight. She could have had her Loftwing, and flew out and to the other region.

I never really thought about where the loftwing went. It sure seems like they could make a spinoff game where you are Zelda's loftwing and on an adventure or helping out Zelda. I have never played the tingle side games, but this topic makes me want to check those out.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Probably resting where it usually does, even though it is never said where the Loftwings sleep. Perhaps in that nest atop Kukiel's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom