• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda's Father

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OK, I am watching my dad play Skyward Sword, and Fledge(I think, who is Link's friend) said something about Zelda's pet Cat, Mia and her father, Gaebora. Don't believe me? Well Lol, just wait one week and be prepared to be proven wrong :)

Oh, and there are stupidsave bird statues and feruit for replenishing stanima, too. Expect more updates on blogs.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's very interesting that Gaepora has owl-like features, laughs with a hoo-hoo, and bears a name almost similar to Kaepora Gaebora, but looks like Rauru, OoT's Sage of Light. That brings a lot of mystery around this character alone. And possibly having Kaepora Gaebora as Zelda's father? Bizarre...

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
OK, I am watching my dad play Skyward Sword, and Fledge(I think, who is Link's friend) said something about Zelda's pet Cat, Mia and her father, Gaebora. Don't believe me? Well Lol, just wait one week and be prepared to be proven wrong :)

Oh, and there are stupidsave bird statues and feruit for replenishing stanima, too. Expect more updates on blogs.
First of all Fledge isn't necesarily his friend. I actually despise him. Also it's Gaebora cat not zelda's. Just clearing things up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom