• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda's Dad...?

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i laughed a bit when i met zeldas dad, haha, does he become an owl, because his name is gaepora, just like the owl. he looks alot like ilias dad to. hmmm, this game didnt win me over at first, but im likeing it alot. just wish i could explore A bit more freely. but i guess its because the game is new to me and i dont know where everything is yet. all in all, its a decent game, just wish it didnt have such a goofy look and feel to it.

M

missdeep

Hahaha... Inorite?! Those eyebrows... and is it just me, or do all the voice actors sound supah Japanese?

Anubis

The most inactive active
Nothing wrong with an originally japanese game sounding japanese.
Gaepora is probably a common hylian/'skychild' name. Either that, or Kaepora Gaepora is named after this old man.

The game has a cute story, yet original while comparing with the other Zelda games. Not exactly the same, though, all the basics are left. (Such as Zelda getting kidnapped, not really a kidnapping this time though.)
And the mixture between Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker is a comfy, yet exciting feeling. The game warms you as you explore and go through the story.
I've not yet gotten far into the game, so I hope the Sidequest will be a big one. And that there will be a lot of those hovering islands to explore, just like in The Wind Waker.

Oops, might have gone offtopic a bit, sorry.

Djinn

and Tonic
The gossip stone did say he was a reincarnation, so it was not like someone cursed him into an own shape or something.

They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage.

I imagine he being an important figure in the founding of Hyrule would take up some form of guardianship role. Even if he is only watching over the kingdom. The owl form makes a little bit of sense because he would have a strong affinity with all things sky and flight having grown up in Skyloft. Of course Gaebora Kaepora also appears in different eras and worlds. As he appeared in Termina and in Hyrule of FSA, he might have taken the shape of the owl to better watch over the worlds much like a sage.

And besides, is it any stranger than Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule taking the form of a talking boat?

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
It definatly would make sense that he is indeed the owl (dont know how to spell it), knowing that this is before Ocarina of Time. and old people always have good advice and wisdom, which is exactly how the owl is.

PS. oh by the way, shouldnt there have been a spoiler thingy attached to the heading? Maybe theres not suppposed to be one, but thats what i noticed.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
sorry, i didnt realize it was a spoiler being as it really didnt have much to the plot and if you look at the games guide it showes his name. but im sorry, hope i didnt ruin anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom