• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaHunter's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ZeldaHunter's Art Shop ^^ After all the positive responses I've been getting from people - I've decided to start to take requests so here is what I need to know if you want to request:

Graphic: Do you want a signature, profile picture, avatar, etc.
Design: What pictures do you want in it, background, colors, etc.
Text: What you want it to say.
Size: How big you want your work to be

Alrighty so now you know the rules so start requesting now! ^^

Here's some of my work: (click them to see larger images)

Profile Pictures:
Bulbasaur Profile Picture.jpg Untitled.jpg

Signatures:
WindowsApples.jpg ZeldaHunterSignature.jpg

Userbars:
bulbasaur's Userbar.jpg

So what do you think?

Last edited:
Nayrulinkx your request is ready:

Nayrulinkx Avatar (made by ZeldaHunter).jpg

Tell me if there are any problems with it. It might be a bit big and if so tell me and I'll resize it. Thanks ^^

D

darklord21

Graphic:avatar
Design: I email it to you as I said why in a pm and just corp to the head of the character I said and text somewere on the top or bottom
Text: Dlord.

thanks

Graphic:avatar
Design: I email it to you as I said why in a pm and just corp to the head of the character I said and text somewere on the top or bottom
Text: Dlord.

thanks

I'll get right on this ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

darklord21, Your request is ready. I gave you two options:

Dlord's Avatar (made by ZeldaHunter) #1.jpg Dlord's Avatar (made by ZeldaHunter) #2.jpg
Around the whole body or Around the head

Last edited:

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Graphic:Skyward Sword Link and Kirby with Straw Hats(One Piece) doing alchemy(Full Metal Alchemist)with Cecil (final fantasy IV) PLAYING DRAGON TOOTH OCARINAS AND A CHOCOBO :D
Design: wont that cover the entire picture? Um....A GREEN CHEEK CONURES FALLING FROM THE SKY!
Text: I play video games and read manga so I guess I am a otaku(Sarcastic Mario Face) I should study more :D
Size:medium or large anything is fine.

Hi ZeldaHunter.
Can i have a profile picture of Link from Wind Waker smiling with the great sea in the backround.
,ake the profile picture same size as yours mate.
Thanks Darunia.:)

Last edited:
Graphic:Skyward Sword Link and Kirby with Straw Hats(One Piece) doing alchemy(Full Metal Alchemist)with Cecil (final fantasy IV) PLAYING DRAGON TOOTH OCARINAS AND A CHOCOBO :D
Design: wont that cover the entire picture? Um....A GREEN CHEEK CONURES FALLING FROM THE SKY!
Text: I play video games and read manga so I guess I am a otaku(Sarcastic Mario Face) I should study more :D
Size:medium or large anything is fine.
I'll see what I can do :lol:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

darunia said:
Hi ZeldaHunter.
Can i have a profile picture of Link from Wind Waker smiling with the great sea in the backround.
,ake the profile picture same size as yours mate.
Thanks Darunia. :)

You got it ;)

Last edited:

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Okay, I'll get right on this

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You got it ;)

Can you handle it? yeah I should study for the SHSAT...................................

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Graphic: Skyward Sword Link and Kirby with Straw Hats(One Piece) with Cecil (final fantasy IV) AND A CHOCOBO
Text: I am a brown otaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom