• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zeldahuman's Official Art Shop

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Awesome, ZH! Love the blood-splatters, pretty cool! Btw, would it be too much trouble to write "Greed" in the bottom right corner? I was thinking like a gold color would look cool, but that's all if you have time. I don't want to seem ungrateful though, it's truly epic! Thanks again!
Of course! Here:
51greedsavatar.png

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1718/51greedsavatar.png

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Type of Graphic: Siggy
Size: Size of request Up to you.
Text: Ѕiŋiяu

Уou × αrє × tяuly × ωιsє, × ωнєn × you × rєαlizє × нoω × fσσlιѕh × you × яєally × arє.

Description:The text is in the font Candara. the bg turquise, and the font colour is blue.
Links (Optional): Light Yagami from DN. I am not a good picture finder.

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Type of Graphic: Siggy
Size: Size of request Up to you.
Text: Ѕiŋiяu

Уou × αrє × tяuly × ωιsє, × ωнєn × you × rєαlizє × нoω × fσσlιѕh × you × яєally × arє.

Description:The text is in the font Candara. the bg turquise, and the font colour is blue.
Links (Optional): Light Yagami from DN. I am not a good picture finder.
Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy, but alas, your signature is ready!
57sinirussig.png

[noparse]
57sinirussig.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it!

Hello Zeldahuman,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to make me a cool signature banner thing? I was wanting it to feature Deku-Link for sure, maybe a Deku scrub, and a picture of Link. (any cool pic of Link would rock) and you'd be my hero. Thank you so much in advance.

Type of Graphic: What kind of graphic you'd like. Avatar, signature, etc. Signature/banner thing
Size: Size of request (make sure to keep it in forum limit) up to you, your the artist.
Text: Any text you want on it. "Dekunub"
Description:A brief description of how you want it too look. Dekulink, dekuscrub (any) and any cool pic of Link please.
Links (Optional): Links to pictures you want me to use. This part of the form is optional.

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hello Zeldahuman,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to make me a cool signature banner thing? I was wanting it to feature Deku-Link for sure, maybe a Deku scrub, and a picture of Link. (any cool pic of Link would rock) and you'd be my hero. Thank you so much in advance.

Type of Graphic: What kind of graphic you'd like. Avatar, signature, etc. Signature/banner thing
Size: Size of request (make sure to keep it in forum limit) up to you, your the artist.
Text: Any text you want on it. "Dekunub"
Description:A brief description of how you want it too look. Dekulink, dekuscrub (any) and any cool pic of Link please.
Links (Optional): Links to pictures you want me to use. This part of the form is optional.
Here you are Dekunub!

32dekunub.png

[noparse]
32dekunub.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it!
hi zelda human i need a signiture with

all the links in it

size:meduim
Well, we talked, and here's your NEW sig!
87monkeyfightsqua.png

[noparse]
87monkeyfightsqua.png
[/noparse]

I couldn't fit ALL of the 3D Links, so I settled on Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword Link. Hope you like it!

Hi Zeldahuman, could you please make a medium size banner, or what ever fits, with zant.jpg on the right and Zant_Unmasked.jpg on the left with the name Ursurper King in the middle? You can do what ever else you want to it to make it look good. It would be very appreciated.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hi Zeldahuman, could you please make a medium size banner, or what ever fits, with View attachment 19712 on the right and View attachment 19713 on the left with the name Ursurper King in the middle? You can do what ever else you want to it to make it look good. It would be very appreciated.
I found some better pics of Zant, so... yeah... here ya go:
83ursurperking.png

[noparse]
83ursurperking.png
[/noparse]
(^Copy that code into your sig^)

Hope you like it!
hey i need a avatar with link from skyward sword

that is it

(ps.thanks so much for the sig)
Here you are:
90monkeyfightsqua.png