• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art [deleted]

NOTE: This is NOT my shop. This is the place where I will share the random Graphics I have made.

Hello everyone!

Well, as some of you know, I'm a Gimp user and even have my own shop here on the site. Well, over at my shop I take requests and stuff, and I find it... unfitting, to post graphics for myself there. So, this is the place where I will post graphics I have made!

Here are a few to get us started:
85tiffandjoeyavy.png

My current avatar. I will admit I could have made this better but... meh...

47zeldawiiusig.png

My current Signature. This sig is about 10 layers, with about 6 of them being Link. :sweat:

92skywardswordsignature.png

The Skyward Sword Sig I entered into the GCC. You can see where I messed up the drop-shadow in the lower-left and upper-right corners...

97joeyandtiffsig.png

A simple sig featuring my girlfriend and I. And yes, she is a tad taller than me in real life... :lol:

18avatar.gif

33sig.png

My Algebra Theme... God I love Algebra. <3

26911signature.png

This next one was my 9-11 Sig. God Bless.

12examplesig.png

A Mario Sig I made. Linkerd09 has a similar sig... I wonder why. ;) :rolleyes:

57rocksignature.png

My "rock" signature. It's a grayscale image, and I honestly don't like it... :\

60randomavatar2.png
70randomavatar3.png

These last two are just random Avatars I made from the Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo Points Card.​

So... yeah... Enjoy.

~zeldahuman

EDIT:

92groosesig.png

I was in ZD's Skyward Sword image gallery and saw that they had the official artwork for Groose. Well, I haven't seen anyone make anything with Groose as the focus, so here you go. ^^​

Dude, great sigs and avys! I hope you make more of them, I LOVE looking at your artwork! ;)

97joeyandtiffsig.png

A simple sig featuring my girlfriend and I. And yes, she is a tad taller than me in real life... :lol:
Gee, wonder why you said that... :right:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Gee ZH, I also wonder why I have a sig just like that:rolleyes: They all look amazing. Every one of them is complete genuine. Great work.

Beeker

Wild Card
92groosesig.png

I was in ZD's Skyward Sword image gallery and saw that they had the official artwork for Groose. Well, I haven't seen anyone make anything with Groose as the focus, so here you go. ^^​

I like the effects used in this one. These are quite nice, and I like your style. Keep these up! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom