• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaDungeon Marathon 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aoeder

Has there been any mention as to whether or not another ZeldaDungeon Marathon will be held this year? I thoroughly enjoyed last year's marathon and I've been curious if you guys were going to do it again...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
They haven't mentioned anything yet but I'm 99% sure they'll pick it up around June! :3

I'm anticipating it myself by the way.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nothing about it has been said thus far, but part of me thinks that there might be one. At the end of the day, it's all a matter of Mases and co. being up to it. I myself, would love to watch another ZD marathon, but we'll just have to wait and see! :)

A

aoeder

Well, I just looked back at the archives, and it appears that the marathon started around June 11 last year. So, there's still hope I guess. :P

Dan

I still recall last years, the highlight for me was some guy calling ALIT "that little gay kid". I'm not sure anything that top that.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I didn't hear anything but I'm hoping that there will be one this year because I didn't get to see the one last year! I was so bummed! but I would really love to see it if they have one this year!

Dan

Um.... what is 'ALIT'? o_O

Sorry for the late response, now i know where the joke came from. ALIT is a rather unique man, he has a funny voice and is rather kinky. He's known to be the last visitor on everyones profile including prolly yours, as of late however ALIT has gotten a life, and by life I mean plays league of legends like a dairy farmer obsessed with squeezing cow tets, anyway that has crippled his stalking capabilities. That is a ALIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom