• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda206's Art

Below consists the following of personal artwork that I have created and posted on Deviantart under my username "Zelda206".
If you like what you see and are interested in a commission, I do them for minimal fees via Paypal (fees contrasting depending on level of complexity); I no longer accept art-trades as payment.

I am a casual artist; this means that I cannot take lists of commission-requests and be expected to finish them in record timing. This also means that I do not function as a full-time artist, and the purpose of this post is not to make currency but to expose general artworks.

The following artworks being released in this thread are not to be abused by the community or onlookers of this website, and permission and credit must be given if you wish to use/save any of these works for personal desire (following the terms and policies laid out by Zelda Dungeon.net). If you disregard these courtesies and terms for personal gain you will be charged with art-theft.

Thank you very much for your time! --Zelda206

"Lights Out" - SPECULUM - Twilight Princess Fan Fiction

Source:

I'm very fond of the second one, very good grasp on lighting there and the reflection in the water is sublime. Nice work!
Thank you very much; I've been told by others that it's one of their favorites as well! I had no true direction for that piece yet and I almost did a "mirrored" twin version of it, but I lost the file a while ago and didn't feel inspired to craft another. Perhaps I'll go back and do that again!

"Web Of Scars" - The Vanished Force - Legend of Zelda Fan Fiction
Source:

Last edited:

"Bringing The Sun" - Father's Day 2019
Source:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom