• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

zelda WW Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master94

...I come back someday.
Is it possible to get all figurines at nintendo gallery, at first quest.

You can get colour-pictobox after dungeon 1.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i think its possible, but...
well you have to be carefull with some one-time-chance pictures, like bosses or the darknuts like at the room of the mastersword. there is also tetra and its crew.

so yeah its not a easy job to pull off.

i think its possible, but...
well you have to be carefull with some one-time-chance pictures, like bosses or the darknuts like at the room of the mastersword. there is also tetra and its crew.

so yeah its not a easy job to pull off.
I'm pretty sure it isn't possible. Isn't there only one chance to get a pictograph of Quill (the postman Rito) on Outset Island at the beginning of the game?

As for bosses, you can get pictographs of all of them except for Gohdan and the Helmaroc King at the end of the game, so they're no problem.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I think it is possible but it would be extremely hard.

Just to ask, does anyone here have a pictograph of Ganondorf?

I think it is possible but it would be extremely hard.

Just to ask, does anyone here have a pictograph of Ganondorf?
Yeah. Not only does Ienzo give you one, but you can just take a pictograph of him when you fight him and then start a new quest, during which you'll have all the same pictographs and figurines.

But this thread is about doing it on the first quest, so maybe it was irrelevant to say that... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom