• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Won't Carry Link? in Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aisleview

i'm on the 20th floor of the spirit tower. zelda is a phantom and she won't carry link across the lava or carry a blue orb. she just rolls around and drops link into the lava, same with the blue orb. i don't know what to do and i'm wondering if anyone else had this problem or can tell me what to do??

A

aisleview

i tried that by going down to another floor and getting into another phantom but as i tried to go upstairs she got out of him.

L

Lesella

dont panic, just explore the floor more, she cant carry you as a wrecker phantom but there is always a different way for you to go, I had the same problem when i went through, then i discovered i had completely missed a door that i thought I had been through, hope this helps

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so here's what you do. First and foremost ignore that area for now. What you want to do is go south where you'll find a staircase. Go up and go west past a safe zone. Now have Zelda go on one switch in the center of the room and Link on the other which will unleash an enemy ambush. Rats will also occasionally come out to intimidate Zelda and they count as part of the ambush so you have to kill them. Once that's done four classic phantoms will appear; one in each corner. Have Zelda roll into any of them if they spot you to stun them and run to the safe zone. Now just wait for the phantom to return to that corner of the room and slice it's back and switch. And now Zelda can carry Link. Good luck and may the Triforce be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom