• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda WiiU Predictions

H

HylianHero18

The title pretty much says it all, what kind of things do you predict or hope will be in the next Zelda game? I personally hope to see a densely populated overworld with tons of npcs to interact with and challenging dungeons/bosses.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I want:

TP style Graphics
Many long dungeons
Big overworld with a lot of stuff to do
Tough bosses
Ganondorf

I don't really have any predictions.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I predict:
- Hype and lots of it
- Great ideas but poor execution
- New Villain
- Casual Game (i.e very easy)

My predictions aren't what I want, just what I'm expecting the game to be. I wish I didn't predict such negative things (actually, they're not so negative...it's just the way I'm thinking of them). I know Zelda Wii U will be good, but to what extent?

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
While predictions are fun...there really is no point to even start thinking about Zelda WiiU....Skyward Sword is still a relatively new game so Zelda WiiU won't be coming out for about 3 years minimum....Speculating now just seems stupid to be honest.

I would like to see it go back to where you really have to explore and not hand held on what and where you need to go. Make it an actuall open world adventure game with lots to do.

The title pretty much says it all, what kind of things do you predict or hope will be in the next Zelda game? I personally hope to see a densely populated overworld with tons of npcs to interact with and challenging dungeons/bosses.

Yes. This, plus more human enemies, new antagonist(s), and more of a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom