• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii U

F

FourSword

Well to start off with, what all would we want to see in the Zelda HD. Anything from characters, items, plot, and what style. I think it would be cool to see this
game somehow tie in the Four Sword and Master Sword in some way.

Garo

Boy Wonder
The things I have loved about Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are unpredictable. The entire aspect of a "Twilight realm" and a "Great Sea" were unprecedented, and blew us away when they were announced and eventually given to us. Skyward Sword's biggest draw to me is the aspect of Skyloft - again, something unpredictable.

The best thing about a 3D main series Zelda game is that they almost always offer a new gameplay twist that we can't see coming, and it almost always seamlessly integrates into the story. That is all I want from Zelda Wii U - something novel and exciting. I don't care if the story is essentially Ocarina of Time again, as long as the gameplay is sufficiently fresh, I'll be satisfied.

F

FourSword

I have always wondered where the Four Sword originates. At first when they announced Skyward Sword I was hoping that the Skyward Sword for some reason had to split into the Master Sword and the Four Sword.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I have always wondered where the Four Sword originates. At first when they announced Skyward Sword I was hoping that the Skyward Sword for some reason had to split into the Master Sword and the Four Sword.

Have you played The Minish Cap? It explains the whole backstory, and is one of the best handheld Zelda titles out there. I highly recommend it. :)

F

FourSword

I have beaten Minish Cap what I was meaning was how does it tie in with the Master Sword

Garo

Boy Wonder
I have beaten Minish Cap what I was meaning was how does it tie in with the Master Sword

Chances are it doesn't. The Four Sword's express purpose seems to be dealing with Vaati. Also, there is a popular theory that the Four Swords series is a separate timeline/legend from the main series that includes the Triforce and the Master Sword.

Garo

Boy Wonder
In FSA doesn't it say Ganon was using Vaati as puppet?

Only in Four Swords Adventures, yeah. That's the point of contention.

There's probably a story that could be told there, but honestly I'd really like to see an original, new story. It adds fervor to Timeline discussions and provides a great new basis for fun mechanics that have for so long made Zelda the best franchise around.

Well I personally think they should continue one of the Link`s from a previous game, I would love if they continued Majora`s Mask Link`s story... (if he wasn`t supposidly turned into a Stalfos), or Twilight Princess Link, (as long as the game wasn`t as generic as the first), and I think it`d be cool if they had a Zelda somewhat mixed between Wind Waker and Link`s Awakening. There would be like 5 or 6 really big islands and you could ride a boat to each of them, and I want the islands to be totally different from each other, like they could replace the dungeons by being certain themes, like an active volcano island, a cursed island, a rain forest island, an arctic island, etc, and then there could be smaller Islands around these huge islands with towns and stuff... I dunno, just an idea on the top of my head.

i think it would be really cool how they could integrate the WiiU's controller into regular gameplay. it could lead to quick item-equipping, and could even be used to solve puzzles. regardless, i'm definitely lookinf forward to this. :)

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
I say it will be in Termina. And TP will be looking for a way to bring Midna back because either they need her for a coming war or Link just wants to find her like OoT Link wanted to find Navi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom