• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii U Graphics: Should They Go for the Same Graphics As the Tech Demo?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I'm so freaking hoping they use those graphics and that it's a TP sequel as well. I would loooove that.......[ecstatic shiver]....Anyway, yeah I hope it takes on that mysterious fantasy feel of graphics. I mean, more colorful than TP, so that I don't look around on my replay of the game and realize that, "Oh my God...They were right." the graphics are a bit dull and colorless after awhile. Maybe giving the game epic graphics like that will get all the people who think that making a game as realistic as possible is a good idea to shut up. When I saw that trailer, it was almost as good as when I had seen TP's graphics for the first time. Back when those graphics were amazing and awe-inspiring.
In short: yes.

Hrm. I wouldn't mind muted-down colors like TP had (because as beautiful as vibrant colors are, there's nothing wrong with a darker palette), but I'm not picky. I dunno if I would want to see the EXACT style used in the tech demo. Realistic, yes, but not a TP clone.

I really like the realistic fantasy look, and it will draw graphic drooling fans to it. It should be well detailed, lots of depth. It should have more color than TP, have really good shadings. It will be great to see something like that, but it wont be everythings lost if we don't get it.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
you're right. I want realistic graphics on this game so people stop giving graphics as a reason they don't play Zelda/Nintendo games. But I also am really excited to see HD graphics. I want realistic more though too, but not like Twilight Princess exactly. They have to have their own look like every Zelda game does(except for sequel/counterpart games) and it needs lighter and more vibrant colors this time.

The best graphics in my eyes would be whatever is most realistic, with lots of lighting, so it's not total gloominess. like a mix of OoT and Tp pretty much, like many are saying :)

I definitely agree. I think that that style would look even better if the colors were more vibrant, and not so dull.

Of course! It looked really good and fitted Zelda really good. They should just make Link like a man. Many thought he looked feminine in SS.

I honestly will be totally happy with whatever art style they choose to use. Just the fact that it'll be in true HD this time will make it look amazing. I mean have you seen the Wind Waker in 1080p on the Dolphin Emulator? Absolutely gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom